Forums - Paranormal Experiences - Attatched shadow people | PsychicPower.com

Attatched shadow people

#1 Posted on
6/24/2013 2:47:02 AM
by Daniel Wright
Is it pssible to have a shadow person attatched to you? I've had one trailing me for years.
#2 Posted on
10/2/2013 5:59:57 PM
by mpw28881
Yes it is possible. When i was pregnant with my twins a shadow person followed me around. I felt it watching me constantly and after i brought the twins home, i saw it watching over one of my twins. One day i just so happened went to check on the twins while they were sleep and i saw a shadow yo-yo toy bouncing back and forth from my sealing,over top of that twin . That was 4 years ago but i'm still puzzled by this experience.
#3 Posted on
4/4/2014 2:53:39 AM
by Her
I've been seeing a glowing light next to my bed at night I'll try to grab it and a shadow of a hand will pull me almost off my bed.
#4 Posted on
11/2/2015 1:02:24 AM
by Famous Amos
I have had a Guardian Angel Reading a few weeks ago and about a week ago I was told about my Guardian Angel's name and things that are going on with my past now! Anyway I've had things working against me all my life that are in shadows that is a negative energy which has made sure my life wasn't lucky or even nothing good would happen to me! Anyway it has burdened me for most my life! I've done a Spiritual thing which gets it out of my presence now! Hoping it's really gone forever now! And never ever returns to me ever! And hope I'm gonna get my lucky streak soon! Please answer my ?? Soon can u help in any way?