Forums - Psychic Readings - trying to figure things out | PsychicPower.com

trying to figure things out

#1 Posted on
2/22/2014 1:08:01 PM
by deniselorraine72
Hi my name is Denise, I am married and we are having problems we have been split up for a little over a month now and when we were together we always had issues about my kids especially my oldest daughter who has two kids now. They can't get along and they are always at one anothers throat.and it makes it hard for me. I Love my husband and my kids dearly. My husband doesn't work and hasn't since we got married he is a convicted felon and went to prison for something that wasn't his fault. I have tried to talk with my husbadn and tell him that the way he talks to me is wrong he constanly calls me names and tells me that I left him when he needed me most. ( because he was diagnosed with PTSD.. but how do you stay with someone that constantly cusses you and calls u names and they are always saying leave. I finally left because I tried to talk to him and reason with him. THere is so much more to this story but this is the short version of it. I know he loves me and I love him but I want him to see that the way he acts is wrong and everytime I try to talk to him he tells me to get over it I left him, I would have never left if he would not have kept on telling me to leave. I guess what I want to knwo is will we be back together and resolve our issues and move on with our lives and be happy..

No Replies yet.