Forums - Numerology - Most Accurate Method. | PsychicPower.com

Most Accurate Method.

#1 Posted on
9/24/2014 9:51:59 PM
by the XL Medium
Since the Enneagram, found me; I can say it is Way more accurate than Asstrology. Second only to a live reading by anyone with a proven accuracy percentage.
#2 Posted on
9/29/2014 4:42:41 PM
by shalt
9/11/1948
#3 Posted on
3/2/2020 10:14:20 AM
by wiserlady
Hi, I used to try to do psychic readings but just did not have the time needed to learn it properly so now I go to a reputable, very well known and sought after lady called Rosemary Price. I discussed this with her once and she told me that there is no such thing a a psychic method which is more accurate than another. Think about this for a moment. It takes these psychics a long time to develop, study, learn, get to grips with each method. If they knew that method A was a lot better than method B why would they then spend a year or more learning that inadequate method and why would anyone bother with it at all if the results are so bad and better results can easily be got elsewhere. Rosemary does numerology and said to use that for life path messages and so on. She does tarot cards and crystal ball and other methods for different results, but all are accurate or there would be no point to them! Ms Price is always spot on with me. Sometimes she gives me guidance and I need that guidance, other times it is straight predictions or answers or whatever it is I was seeking at that time. Good psychic indeed.