Forums - Dream Symbols & Interpretation - x boyfriend | PsychicPower.com

x boyfriend

#1 Posted on
10/25/2010 1:37:24 PM
by lorraine72
my x boyfriend/fiance at one time..we have knokw each other for years.. he served time in prison and when he got out he looked me up and wanted to get back together.we did and we were off and on for a few months and then we broke up..i am just wondering will we be back together again ?
#2 Posted on
10/25/2010 5:48:09 PM
by Bonnie
Lorraine - Looking at you and your ex-boyfriend - I do feel that the two of you will be getting back together again. Blessings, Bonnie
#3 Posted on
12/16/2010 11:29:14 AM
by denise72
so some time has gone by and me and my x boyfriend/ fiance at one time did get back together he called me out of the blue one day wanting me to talk to him begging me to speak with him ..that he was so sorry for what he did we talked for a few days and actually started working on the relationship again.then he text me one day and says not to text anymore, so i didn't it wasn't two days he was texing again and saying he was sorry that he loves me and wants to be with me and so forth..so i go and talk with him and we come to an understanding that this cannot continue so we are doing good and then bang here we go again..i have feeling myself and i know that this is not really what he wants and i can feel that..i know when he is thinking of me i just don't know what he is thinking .i love him and i always have and he has told me that he has never stopped loving me either.and i know that he does love me cause i can feel it in my gut..will we ever get past this part in our relationship where he wants to keep breaking up with me ?? does he really love me? and will he finally decide that i am what he wants and only what he wants cause for some odd reason he can't live with out me, he keeps comming back?
#4 Posted on
12/19/2010 12:15:38 AM
by Bonnie
Denise72 - It is difficult dealing with someone when you love them,and they love you, and they still go back and forth like this. You clearly care for him, and want a solid future with him. For some reason, I see him as being very defensive. I feel that this is because he is not sure of himself - and he has some less than positive influences around him that he needs to let go of. Will the two of you be able to make it long term? I believe so yes. The worst that you will go through with him is what you are going through now. Blessings, Bonnie
#5 Posted on
12/19/2010 1:54:31 PM
by denise72
dear bonnie thank you so much... so your saying the reason for him being like this is because of negetive people will he ever get rid of the negetive ones around him and finally realize that he truly wants to be with me and will he finally tell these people that i am the one he loves and wants to be with, do you see us getting married ? and can i ask you something else, why does he tellm e all the time to find someone else that will be good to me if he truly doesn't want to let me go..how long do you think it will be before he wants me to come back again.. hugs and blessings to you bonnie!
#6 Posted on
12/20/2010 1:59:41 AM
by Bonnie
Denise - I do feel that a large part oft he problem with your ex is the peoplearound him.Will he be able to distance himself from them? I believe that he will, yes. I also believe that the two of you will marry, within the next year. Your ex does not have a goodself-image - this is why he tells you to find someone that will be better for you. It is painful for you,becuase it makes you think he does not care, but I feel that he does. I don't get any kind of timeline on when the two ofyou willbe back together,but I do feel that it will be soon. Blessings, Bonnie
#7 Posted on
12/20/2010 3:35:56 AM
by denise72
thank you bonnie..i hope that soon he can resolve his situation so that things can get where they need to be soon, my heart does hurt very much over this..what does he doesn't have a good self image about himself mean?
#8 Posted on
1/11/2011 2:17:29 PM
by denise72
dear bonnie me and my boyfriend have gotten back together..is this a go for the future filled with lots of happiness for us now? how long do you think it will be before we get married ?
#9 Posted on
1/12/2011 12:09:15 AM
by Bonnie
Denise - I am happy to hear that you and your boyfriend are back together again! I think that he is feeling a bit overwhelmed by issues in his life, but I feel that the two of you will stay together, and will marry. In answer to when you will marry, I would say within the next six months. Blessings, Bonnie
#10 Posted on
2/4/2011 5:11:11 AM
by CuriousOne
I constantly have dreams of my ex boyfriend. I try during waking hours not to think about him, and I predominantly don't. However, when I am asleep I have vivid dreams. It is always he is deeply in love with me or vice versa, most of the time it is mutual, and they happen quite a bit. When I wake my heart aches and it causes me to be a little preoccupied with the meaning for the rest of the day. He and I do not really talk but once in a blue moon. I feel he is haunting my dreams. In the beginning the dreams use to be of him hurt or sad in some way and he was always reaching out for me. I never got to touch him but I use to see him everywhere in my dreams and he would always be wounded of some sort, and I could literally feel him longing for me. What signs am I missing? What does this all mean?
#11 Posted on
2/24/2011 12:32:03 AM
by Bonnie
CuriousOne- Repetitive dreams are dreams that we need to pay attention to. IMHO,your dreams are "real", as opposed to being symbolic. In other words,your ex-boyfriend was/is missing you, and does need your help in some way to get his life back together. He is coming into your dreams because on some level he is still thinking about you. One thing that you can do is before you go to sleep, ask yourself a question.It might be to ask him what he wants you to know,or you might ask him what he wants from you. You will get some answers in this way.Right now t his is being a burden for you - a burden that in some way needs to be released. My feeling is that your ex is undergoing some kind of spiritual healing. He will come out of this a stronger person. He is feeling overwhelmed right now, and he needs to work his way past that. Blessings, Bonnie
#12 Posted on
2/24/2011 4:02:46 AM
by CuriousOne
Bonnie- Thank you for the reply. I appreciate you taking the time to address my concern. The dreams have lessoned by a significant level. You are right they did feel "real" and were more like actual event then interpretation. I wrote him to make amends. I apologized, if I left him feeling hurt, pain or rejection, and closed the door so to speak. Every once in a bit I get that twinge, but it is nowhere near where it use to haunt my dreams. The feeling of longing and pain does not consume me in my waking or sleeping state anymore. However, I still feel the aches from time to time. I am sure that the ache will ease and he will stop calling me spiritual soon. That is what it feels like, a spiritual longing or call, which makes my chest heavy and ache. However, for now I truly feel that he needs this connection to be as it is until he figures it out. It is an unmistakable feeling, and I can feel strongly he is gradually moving on. Thank you again
#13 Posted on
2/24/2011 3:21:11 PM
by selange
Hi, although my experience is different in ways, I see some similarities. Right after we mutually decided it would be best to end our relationship, my ex consumed my dreams for months. I would awake from these dreams feeling lost, lonely and longing for him. He was constantly in my thoughts and just about everything I saw reminded me of him. I think I was the one who was trying to make the spiritual connection. It was getting worse daily. I was told I needed to put my past behind me and move on, but the thing is I thought I was moving on, it’s not easy to put someone aside after being with them for over 5 years, but you know I started spending more times with friends, going out more and little by little I stopped dreaming about him. I even found myself upset at him for being able to move on faster than I. Well it’s been more than a year since our separation and I don’t have a new man in my life, but lately I’ve been very happy. I am very active in my community, thank you Jules. I go out on a regular basis with my friends. I go on dates but nothing serious and right now I just want to have some fun. I realize I am not ready for a full blown relationship. I was told that when the time is right I will know.
#14 Posted on
2/24/2011 3:22:51 PM
by selange
and I forgot the most important thing. I don't dream about him anymore. I do think of him once in a while but it does not make me sad anymore...yeah!!
#15 Posted on
3/4/2011 10:59:24 PM
by Bonnie
Selange - From the intensity of your dreams, I would say that your ex-boyfriend as still thinking of you also, after the breakup. It is good that you made the concerted effort to move forward,and t hat you understood the messages being brought to you.:) I wish you well!
#16 Posted on
3/21/2011 4:57:07 PM
by LuckyGirl24
You should also check out PychicWillow.com such a great site for spells and readings.