Forums - Paranormal Experiences - i need help please | PsychicPower.com

i need help please

#1 Posted on
11/28/2011 5:36:01 PM
by angelmarie
i have been hearing a man speaking in a different language and it really scares me... i only hear him when im at my friends house... what should i do??
#2 Posted on
12/5/2011 9:00:13 AM
by 24zp16
If this man is multilingual, then that is good for him. How would this affect you though. If it is a romantic interest, then he may be trying to impress you. Otherwise, don;t worry about it. Right now focus on your economic well being as that is the best way to attract straightforward men. Think of Dolly parton or celebsw with long lasting marriages. Joanne woodward. Why do their husbands (in Joanne's case the late Paul Newman was her hubby) stick with them for so long and are crazy about them? Simple, they excel at what they do. I mean who else are men like this going to stuff their ** in? Some whore in the street. Please! To get a long lasting guy focus on your development or you'll be stuck carrying the load of life with no return.
#3 Posted on
12/5/2011 2:34:29 PM
by phyll
Angelmarie, I feel your subconscious is trying to tell you something. I don’t think you should be afraid. Try to remember the words and if you don’t know the language you could try and enter a few words on the internet to try to find out what language it is and what those words mean. I believe in another life you spoke this language and someone who cares is trying to get a message to you. It might be happening at your friends house because you are very relaxed there with no interferences…the perfect time to deliver a message
#4 Posted on
12/5/2011 8:15:12 PM
by Endorie
Love to see we are all intuitive. Angelmarie I feel hearing another language spoken indicates a desire to meet more starting new connections and perhaps this may involve travel to new areas... It tells me your at a turning point willing to be open and ready for love in individuals.. I see the pain you went through... Pat yourself on the back knowing you have overcome these cards that were dealt to you.. You are now enjoying you while being open hearted to others.. You found yourself and the light is on you. Continue your journey keep your chin up.. Stay Blessed
#5 Posted on
2/7/2013 12:06:49 PM
by SelenaCullen
I believe in reincarnation, so maybe the man is speaking a language you knew in the past? Or he is trying to tell you something you might not want to hear so it is in a 'foreign' language.
#6 Posted on
2/9/2013 12:40:51 AM
by keishaS
record it...if it is possible. With all the programs available today, and sites you can translate it yourself and see what he is saying, plus with proof on recording you will at least feel vindicated.
#7 Posted on
2/15/2013 4:30:46 AM
by oliverclay
You should take help from a psychic reader who contact through spirits.