Forums - Psychic Ability & Intuition - Psychic abilities | PsychicPower.com

Psychic abilities

#1 Posted on
10/26/2012 1:36:53 AM
by luckygirl007
Hi, my name is Lexy, I just wanted to talk about some of my psychic abilities and ask if anyone else has similar ones to mine I've tried researching them but I never find anything meaningful on the net about them and I'm really curious about them. I'm 19 and have been psychic for a long part of my life, maybe from birth I'm not sure, but about 3 or 4 years ago I started developing a different kind of ability, it freaked me out at first, but I actually learned that I could control other people and get them to do what I want, not like hypnosis but somehow through the mind. It's really really strange, but I can almost ALWAYS get people to do what I want. I know this sounds like maybe I'm just good with persuasion but actually my mom took me to this psychic a few years ago who I had NO idea was a psychic but when he looked in my eyes I froze up and I was stunned because it felt like he was looking in my soul I mean it was scary, and I asked my mom is he a psychic when we left and she's like yeah how did you know that? Really strange... So I can sense other psychics as well. Anyways the guy told her later that he sensed I was psychic as well and he also said this is gonna sound really funny but he said I was like a wizard or something? Lol Idk it makes no sense but he told her I can control things and I'm like really powerful, my mom is psychic as well and has had prophetic dreams and senses things all the time, sometimes I'll be thinking bout something and then one second later she asks me about. Has any of these things ever happened to any one else? Does anyone else have similar abilities? I'm trying to find out more about mine
#2 Posted on
4/4/2013 4:34:17 PM
by jessiahislegend
I am simular... im also looking for answers. Lol
#3 Posted on
4/6/2013 9:55:28 PM
by luckygirl007
Lol, that's so funny, I haven't checked this post in forever and today I got this feeling someone replied so I check it, ha. Yeah, since my first post my life has changed even more dramatically its pretty crazy awesome. I wish I knew other people who experienced these kinds of things...
#4 Posted on
4/10/2013 6:54:17 AM
by mariposa
Hi Lexy. Consider yourself lucky to have such abilities! And that you have a mother who understands and validates these gifts. Many people with psychic abilities learn to ignore or dismiss these wonderful qualities. There are some great books out there about other psychics who have developed their abilities. Remembering the Future by Colette Baron Reid is great. Or anything by John Holland. For a more serious read, try Clairvoyance by C.W. Leadbeater. Good luck!