Forums - Dream Symbols & Interpretation - Being Given A Psychic Reading In A Dream | PsychicPower.com

Being Given A Psychic Reading In A Dream

#1 Posted on
3/1/2013 10:57:17 AM
by MarlyG62
What does it mean to have a reading given to you in a dream. I had one early this morning and the Psychic was telling me that there was someone who is very much in love with me and that I am his heart and soul, and that he wishes that he could be with me but can't right now.
#2 Posted on
3/5/2013 2:07:10 PM
by phyll
Many times the messages in our dreams are from loved ones who’ve passed on or someone who cares about us. These are generally good messages. Your dream is about a psychic passing on a message or a vision that will unfold in time. I believe that through this psychic someone is trying to make contact with you.
#3 Posted on
3/8/2013 11:08:03 AM
by Marly62
I know that the message is not form someone who has passed. I have an idea who it's from, it's someone that I use to talk to a lot and now we can't talk like we use to. :(
#4 Posted on
3/31/2013 5:04:06 PM
by I-delle
Hi Marly! I've had a reading in my dream, too! Over ten years ago! I had forgotten all about it till I saw your post now, but the situation was similar to yours (in real life) that I used to be close to him but we were distant at the time of the reading! Gosh, I just can't remember what exactly the Tarot reader in my dream was telling me. I do remember it made me cry back then becuz in my case it was a sad, painful thing to hear... I wish you all the best!
#5 Posted on
4/13/2013 10:38:32 PM
by Marly62
Thank You I-delle, I'm not sire what will happen as of right now there is someone in the way who won't let us be friends or even talk to one another. There are times when I can feel him around me and I can feel that he's hurting very badly and I can't do anything about it right now my hands are tied. I hope everything works out for you too.... :)
#6 Posted on
6/24/2013 2:35:24 AM
by Daniel Wright
I met my ex girlfriend in very much the same way..... only she was also a polar opposite psychic from me, and our relationship didn't work. We're still friends.
#7 Posted on
6/24/2013 2:35:44 AM
by Daniel Wright
I met my ex girlfriend in very much the same way..... only she was also a polar opposite psychic from me, and our relationship didn't work. We're still friends.