Forums - Paranormal Experiences - Strange smoke | PsychicPower.com

Strange smoke

#1 Posted on
1/26/2014 7:31:05 AM
by Hong_WuFan
Hi everyone. I'm here to describe something I saw in the other day (I don't know if this is in the right section but ok). So, I was in a store on the mall looking for shoes. Then i was going to try a pair when I looked at a man was on the store as well. And what made me shill was the fact that I saw smoke coming from his mouth. I guess it came from his mouth. And I though he just finished to smoke or something but he was in the middle of the mall with no open places for smokers to smoke! Then I thought maybe that zone was cold so I went there and blowed to see if that whould happen to, but nothing. I told my mom this and she said it could be an electronic cigaret, but the man wasn't holding one and I think they wouldn't alow him to smoke in a store even if was an electronic one. So I confused, since people say I'm quite spiritual and sometimes we get thoughts that are sent from the non-physic world. What do you think? Help me. I whould like to know if this is a message or something. Thank you so much. (sorry for my english)
#2 Posted on
3/4/2016 2:41:09 AM
by Archmagus22
In this particular instance, I don't think a paranormal event was even present. For 1 reason: even though u didn't see the man with a cigarette, he may have quickly extinguished & secretly disposed of his cigarette b4 any1 would notice. But don't take it the wrong way. In different situations u may in fact be psychic.