Forums - Paranormal Experiences - I've seen a ghost | PsychicPower.com

I've seen a ghost

#1 Posted on
6/7/2020 8:48:22 AM
by Arcangelo
It happened a few years ago, I have never stopped thinking about it. I was driving home one night from work and parked my car outside my house in the drive and as I was walking up to my house I noticed someone in my front upstairs bedroom window. I didn't recognise the person and didn't understand who it could be? But I realised that it was a lady and she was laughing and it looked like she was talking and laughing at some one behind my bedroom curtain window she looked happy she looked like she was in her 30s and she was wearing clothes from a different era. I can only think maybe 1940s, 1950s. I could only think it was my wife who else could it be? My wife was downstairs in the livingroom and I ran upstairs and there was nothing there. Other things have also happened to me but this was the only thing that striked me the most because it was so clear, I can still remember the whole incident. Other strange things have happened to me and I don't understand it sometimes, am I going mad?
#2 Posted on
6/19/2020 11:13:50 PM
by Randomnessgeekette
Okay, first look into a local phychic or medium near you. Ask to talk, and explain what's going on. Even cheesy or touristy looking places can be legit. If you don't find someone like that, take a picture of the room, and the view of the house you saw her from. If you look on Facebook there are a number of people that are psychic with pictures. My mom's like that. It scares the crap outta me sometimes. Mom sense on a whole other level. Also if you're willing to do the research, fund out who lived there before if you can, that can go a long way to figuring it out too. The life and death if a person can have a lot to do with them still being there.