Forums - Paranormal Experiences - some type of witchcraft oil was put on all my clothes and my stuff, ive been very sick.. need help | PsychicPower.com

some type of witchcraft oil was put on all my clothes and my...

#1 Posted on
10/23/2020 2:15:48 AM
by letzgetspun
this girl came to my house and was touching all my stuff. and i didnt know she was a witch until after she left i noticed all this weird stuff she did like put nails in the bottom of the bathroom door, put nasty smelling oil stuff on my clothes, tied knots around stuff, put 3 lines of tape on the door, put powder on stuff, tied hair around a razor and put it deep in the shower drain, put her shaved hairs on my candle, put dirt in the pocket of my vest, , we traded clothes, she probably took my hair and my blood, and my fingernail clippings, and a paper with my handwriting out of the trash can. took my dirty underwear, put a zip tie around my key ring, glued a mirror to the back of my phone, left snake skin in my room, cut holes in my clothes and sewed material into it. she gave me parfume and lotion, and we traded clothes, but i threw all the stuff she gave me into the trash a few days after she left. she also gave me something to drink and it didnt taste right. i was dizzy when she was here. ever since she left ive had a bad feeling, ive been very sick, had pink eye, sudden naseau, UTI, itchy skin, depression, panic attacks, nightmares, and everyone has been drifting away from me, ive never felt lonely before in my life until she came here now it seems like everyone is negative towards me and dont want to be around me. i believe she did this to me out of jelousy. ive washed all my clothes in salt water and been bathing in salt, burning sage, and praying. it seems to help a little, but ive still been having alot of problems with sickness and severe mood swings, and pains that i never had before until she came here. does anyone know what type of spells she could have been casting? and how can i completely clear myself from it without getting rid of all my stuff? ive ordered herbal bath mix, and im waiting for it to arrive in the mail. should i let my clothes soak in hyssop tea? will smudging get rid of the spells?

No Replies yet.