Forums - Psychic Readings - Natural Causes or Something Worse? | PsychicPower.com

Natural Causes or Something Worse?

#1 Posted on
2/8/2021 9:30:00 PM
by EveningSchade
In September 2020, my friend was found dead in her home. The police issued a statement saying they were investigating the death as "suspicious", and asked anyone with information to contact their tip line. It its now February 2021, and there have been no further updates. The police have not even released the cause of death. Can anyone "see" what might have happened, and if someone will be brought to justice if he/she hurt my friend? Thank you
#2 Posted on
2/19/2021 2:35:16 PM
by Lady in waiting
Where did this happen? What did she do for a living? Did she live alone? I don't know if I can help, but a general area and anything I could focus on will help. Nothing very personal needed, like name exact location. Never give those things out to any strangers Lady in waiting.
#3 Posted on
4/12/2021 11:25:20 PM
by EveningSchade
I apologize for the late response. Life has been a bit "life-y" lately. I truly appreciate your reply: This happened in the southwest corner of Missouri, near the Oklahoma and Kansas state lines. She had just returned from moving her daughter into the dormitory for her freshman year of college in Oregon. She and her daughter lived together until September 2020. She went by a shortened version of her first name, we all called her Kass. Again, sorry to take so long to respond and I truly appreciate anything you might be able to sense/feel. Thank you