Forums - Psychic Ability & Intuition - Reaching Out | PsychicPower.com

Reaching Out

#1 Posted on
3/1/2021 1:58:09 AM
by wanderlustgypsy
I am a firm believer in the universe and the spiritual connections to our lives, not only because I've felt it, but because I have seen it too. It started when I was 6. I would have horrific nightmares of people dying; it started off as strangers and then I'd see their picture on the news. After some years it became more close to home, such as predicting family members and friends passing's. I always woke up feeling the pain they felt at the end of their life. For example, an ex boyfriend of mine had killed himself. 2 weeks prior I had a dream (this was after I had started to put up mental walls and we'll get to that later) of a man killing himself in a basement by shooting himself in the head. He stuffed a note under a pillow on the couch. I woke up burning in my temples like something had just blazed through it, my heart and my head was aching, my hands trembling and I smelt gunpowder. I was raised by Pentecostal parents and learned from a young age to keep my mouth shut about my dreams and occurrences. My family was afraid of me, my parents rebuked the evil in me every chance they got until I realized I was alone; they'd never understand so I just pretended like it wasn't happening anymore. I started putting up mental walls, blocking anything spiritual and any connections out of fear. I've recently decided to break away from that life, and learn what I am and what I can do. Ever since I started opening up more things have happened. I've seen random spirits dying around me, for example I have a woman who gets pushed down the stairs every Friday at 6:36pm. She was murdered, her murderer's spirit is here too he's more of an asshole; but I checked out the story and its real. However, it was labeled an accident. I purchased some power enhancing crystals and wood pieces struck by lightning, I've been trying to branch out and see if I can communicate or just understand what is going on with me, and I had an entity reach out to me while I was meditating and said my name in my ear. It was very clear, very loud, and very real. I'm just wondering if there is anyone out there who has similar experiences? Or advice on how to deal with this? How to learn about this?

No Replies yet.