Forums - Life Purpose & Meaning - Life Purpose Leads to Authentic Life | PsychicPower.com

Life Purpose Leads to Authentic Life

#1 Posted on
12/12/2009 9:28:50 AM
by Daniella
I would love to hear other people's thoughts on this subject. My feeling is that we come into each lifetime with a specific purpose, and that it is up to us to define/recognize that purpose, and take actions to live our lives according to the purpose that we are here to accomplish. To do this, we need to live from the heart, with unconditional love for ourselves and for all that makes up Gaia - Mother Earth. This is what I call living an authentic life - one that moves us beyond material things, and beyond spiritual things, into the realm of all that can be. When we recognize the meaning in our life we can align our thoughts and actions to it, so that our lives function at their fullest, with the greatest sense of ease. How have some of you found your life purpose? What actions are you taking to live an authentic life? Dani
#2 Posted on
12/15/2009 1:28:50 AM
by Bonnie
Daniella: Very well said! I also beliee that we come into each lifetime with a purpose. It is conencted with the skills and abilities that we bring with us into each lifetime, and is identified with what we have a passion for. When we follow our passion, we find our life purpose. When we use our skills and abilitie to act on our passions, we find ourselves leading an authentic life. Blessings, Bonnie
#3 Posted on
12/15/2009 4:25:41 AM
Daniella, Your post was so beautifully put. I, too, believe that each and every person has a specific purpose in life. I also agree with your assertion that we should all have unconditional love for ourselves and every other being with whom we share this wonderful place called Earth. I think that we find our purpose when we listen to our hearts. Materialistic endeavors take us away from our true purpose and in so doing, rob us of true happiness. When we do for others, our efforts are rewarded one-hundred fold. I therefore advise people to do one good deed a day, no matter how insignificant it seems. Our kindess sends positive waves. As we learn to love others as ourselves, our purpose in life becomes abundantly clear.
#4 Posted on
12/17/2009 2:57:29 AM
by Daniella
Theresita: I love the thought of doing one kkndness each day. I find that as I do this, it becomes automatic to extend that kindness to everyone. We can live in a world of our own creation. :) Dani
#5 Posted on
1/1/2010 11:06:22 AM
by seesthings
I sometimes feel that life is chaotic, that nothing makes sense. I don't have any special powers that help me make sense of the world either. But sometimes I feel that there is some method to all the madness. I wonder if we are here on purpose? Or do we create the purpose to give more meaning to our lives?
#6 Posted on
1/1/2010 11:14:18 AM
by seesthings
I sometimes feel that life is chaotic, that nothing makes sense. I don't have any special powers that help me make sense of the world either. But sometimes I feel that there is some method to all the madness. I wonder if we are here on purpose? Or do we create the purpose to give more meaning to our lives?
#7 Posted on
1/6/2010 9:03:44 AM
by Bonnie
Seethings - My thought is that we definitely have a life path and a life purpose/mission. The actions that we take, and the thigs that come into our life, support that path and purpose/mission.
#8 Posted on
1/20/2010 1:57:53 PM
by phyll
Try as we might to be true to ourselves and to others we sometimes find it is not at all possible to be that way every waking moment. We might fool ourselves that we are and we might be the majority of the time.
#9 Posted on
1/21/2010 5:13:20 AM
by Daniella
Phyl - My feeling is that we need to perhaps "let go" of tyring to be true to ourselves. By that, I mean that is not the thought that we should hold in our mind. If we make the attempt to be present in the moment (rather than brooding about the past, or projectig into the future), and noting our reactions to what is happening, then we stand a better chance of living authentically. In this way we have a chance to be true to what we believe in, and we are not fooling oursleves about anything.
#10 Posted on
3/6/2010 8:43:39 PM
by Stormy
Ah, the eternal question: "What is my mission in life?" And yet, surprisingly, great numbers of people manage to live out their lives without ever asking it. For those of us who do, however, it's good to know that there are almost always more than one and sometimes two or three of them. And still, one can be weighted heavier than others. And figuring out what those missions are isn't as difficult as one might think. Look for stuff in your life that keeps grabbing your attention. It may or may not make money, but if you're always tripping over it chances are that's one of your soul-chosen missions.in life. And by the way, some of our missions we do effortlessly & exceptionally well and love doing. Now if we could just get them all to pay handsome salaries, ya know? For confirmation or additional nooks and crannies to look into on your mission hunt, your astrological birth chart is invaluable. It's as reliable as your DNA, revealing meta-physical "fingerprints" of individuality. Let the Grand Adventure begin!! Stormy