Forums - Dream Symbols & Interpretation - Vespa / Scooter | PsychicPower.com

Vespa / Scooter

#1 Posted on
1/4/2010 8:04:37 AM
by Ree
I had a dream where I walk out of my house and see my husband standing next to his new Vespa. Some friends had brought it by to see if my husband wanted to buy it -- somewhere to the tune of $7K. (Not sure if this is relevant but the one friend had bought it for her "brother" for Christmas-- and she does not even have a brother in real life -- and was unable to give it to the brother as a gift.) I am very upset that my husband has agreed to spend this much money on this toy and am thinking of all the other more important things this money could have gone towards. Is this just a matter or financial stress getting to me??
#2 Posted on
1/8/2010 3:58:24 AM
by Bonnie
Ree - I think that your friend in the dream may represent someone or something in real life (other than herself). Other than that, I feel that the dream is very 'real", in that it inidcates frustration with your husband over money issues, and very probably an extremely different way of looking at money and spending. Was the dream stress induced? More than likely yes. However, dreamtime allows us to handle stress in this manner. I would ask for another dream in which you consciously ask your Guides how you can best address financial issues in your life. Blessings, Bonnie