Forums - Dream Symbols & Interpretation - New Gardens & Pool | PsychicPower.com

New Gardens & Pool

#1 Posted on
2/4/2010 7:41:56 AM
by mariposa
I have an investment property that I have been trying to sell for some time. It is a small cottage, that is beautifully renovated on the inside. The outside common area of the property is all "shared" with seven other cottages on the property, and in need of some TLC. The cottage is currently rented, so I have not visited it in some time. Last night, I had a dreams that I went to visit the cottage and the outside was completely transformed. The homeowners association had decided to renovate and had built beautiful planters everywhere, which were filled with flowers. I was thrilled! I walk to the back of the cottage and they have built a huge patio, surrounded by gardens, and there is a new community pool off in the distance where people are having a party. I am just stunned and really cannot believe how beautiful it has become! I am sure that it will sell with no problem now. Then...I come back to the front and there are people (potential buyers?) being interviewed, saying it is very small, and other horrible things about it. I am shocked, because I just can't understand why they are saying such negative things. Does this transformation mean the cottage is going to sell? Or that nobody sees the beauty except me and it is mine to keep?!
#2 Posted on
2/8/2010 7:48:19 AM
by Daniella
Mariposa - What a wonderful, detailed dream! The reality of your investment property is that it looks better on the inside than the outside. Generally speaking, inside refers to spirituality, and outside refers to the mundane physical world. In your dream, you visited your property and the outside was transformed. This indicates a transformationi kn the physical world, which talks about it selling, IMHO. That the home owners association specificaly had made the changes tell s me that on some level you feel that in real time they ae not doing all that they could be doing to keep the property up. The community pool (body of water) could very well refer to community consciousness. Going back around to the front of the house (back into the physical world), you see potential buyers being interviewed, and hear negative things being said. IMHO, these negative things being said represent your own fears about the cottage not selling. I feel that Spirit is trying to tell you that if you envision the cottage being sold, that it will be. That there is potential there, and that the right people will see this potential. Dreamtime is a place where we work out hte issues of our waking hours, and this is an issue that has been bothering you. With spring very close, and lovely flowers (as in your ream), I think that a sale is in the offing! :)