Forums - Dream Symbols & Interpretation - Dreams | PsychicPower.com

Dreams

#1 Posted on
2/23/2010 8:04:36 PM
by SaraGeuther
Well Now I have a touchy subject here. Monday the 11th of Jan I had a dream or at least I thought I was dreaming about my friend that he was sick and he had called me and told me he was staying home from work and then when I got up at about 11 my husband got a call from him I asked him if he was sick he said no asked him if I talked to him and he said no interesting huh well not really I started having panick attacks that was bad and then that wed my friend died. I feel like that dream was trying to tell me something if I was dreaming I dont even know. What do you take in about that??
#2 Posted on
2/25/2010 3:39:22 AM
by Daniella
Sara - I do feel that this was a prcognitive dream. I am also not usre why, but you were being given information about your friend being sick (which evidently even he was not aware of). There really was no indicatin here that you were to "do" anything ith the information. I would advise keeping a deram journal, and writing down the images and symbols that cme to you in dreamitme. You will start to see patterms and connections, and this, I feel, is what is importance. My condolences over the loss of your friend.
#3 Posted on
9/4/2013 3:57:31 PM
by What does it mean?
Hi. So sorry for the passing of your friend. I have had simular dreams. Sometimes even if im just nodding off a name will come to my head. I work in a nursing home and so far 4 of the residents that I have had these dreams have passed on. I spoke to a spirit medium.and she said that sometimes when people that you are close. If they are about to die. There body gets weaker but their spirit gets stronger and sometimes the spirit is telling you that it is going to happen. So maybe you are open to spirit.