Forums - Angels & Spirit Guides - Messages from Angels | PsychicPower.com

Messages from Angels

#1 Posted on
4/8/2010 1:03:42 AM
In 2008 I had a dream, but this I believe was a very direct message. I was washing clothes and while carrying a laundrey basket I passed a small TV on a TV stand that it was on. I noticed passing by that there were silver and violet colors moving on the screen. I watched this curiousely and boy was it beautiful. Then a womans voice said 'Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life, The first day of the rest of your life is tomorrow' she repeated it over and over and over. I woke up and have never forgotton what she said. Now along with other things I whole heartedly believe the last portion of my life is being lived and that this is an Angel letting me know I have not many years left. What a privalage! It's Ok too. Any comments or suggestions. I am perfectly healthy but that doesn't matter when your time is called.
#2 Posted on
4/13/2010 2:47:15 AM
by Bonnie
Miranda - I see this dream in a bit of a different light. You were washing cloths - which to me is associated with your belief system, with releasing those beliefs that no longer serve you well and living those that do. The TV was quite interesting - a form of akashic records, perhaps? The colors that you saw werre spiritual colors, to me indicating that your vibration was being "ramped up", and that you were going through a transformation. I feel that you have more work here on the earthly plane to do. :) Blessings, Bonnie
#3 Posted on
1/23/2013 5:04:58 PM
by iceman
i have a dream to tell and would like some sort of answers from it where shall i post this dream and who will give me some answers?
#4 Posted on
3/31/2013 4:53:41 PM
by I-delle
Dear Miranda, Couldn't it be that "the first day of the rest of your life" meant a fresh new start on some kind of a higher level/way of living? My impression is that if you had any regrets, this dream was encouraging a new start to "wash away" what you were "wearing" (imposing upon, blaming) yourself. I'm not any master on interpreting other people's dreams, but why should it be that "the rest of your life" is not long in years? Did the woman sound like she was warning you? I am also curious if you've heard the same woman's voice elsewhere, whether awake or in another dream. (I've heard unfamiliar voices giving me messages, but always when I was awake, and so far the voices were different..) Anyway, I hope you stay healthy and that I can update on my story as your client!