Forums - Dream Symbols & Interpretation - Dolphins and again ships | PsychicPower.com

Dolphins and again ships

#1 Posted on
4/10/2010 5:28:38 PM
It was the dream about the ship the other reader had that made me wonder about my own dream. I too dreampt I was on a large ship on a beautiful crystal clear blue ocean. The water was beautiful We, others I do not know accompanied me, were jumping off the ship to swim in the ocean. I noticed Dolphins all around us and I reached out and touched one. A great dream. Well know this, if you dream of dolphins in such a positive manner expect peace in your life emidiately there after. My house is always in some crises because of my grown kids always in need or in a crises they bring to me or they are fighting amungst one anorther. After this dream for about a week, my business increased amazingly and everyone, I mean everyone was at peace. There was more joking and lighthearteness between us than I had seen in a long while. This was the indication of the coming peace in my home the dream was reasurring me and telling me of. It was an emotional break I truly needed at the time. (two weeks ago)
#2 Posted on
4/10/2010 5:29:30 PM
Please forgive my spelling errors.
#3 Posted on
4/10/2010 5:30:55 PM
Wow, Truly please forgive my spelling errors I am not usually this bad!