Forums - Paranormal Experiences - floating orange pyramid | PsychicPower.com

floating orange pyramid

#1 Posted on
9/27/2010 2:56:06 AM
by Kristen
Years ago I had an experience I don't really understand. I was just about to fall asleep and saw an object that looked like an orange pyramid floating in the corner of my bedroom. I turned away so I wouldn't see it but it sent waves of energy out to me that surrounded my body and starting vibrating. The vibrations got stronger at the same time the pitch became higher. When the vibrations got strong enough I popped out of my head and floated above myself for a short time, maybe a few seconds. Then I felt myself being drawn back into my body and opened my eyes. The object whatever it was was gone. It was very strange. I really don't understand what it was all about but it was definitely different than dreaming. Nothing like this has ever happened to me before or since. Can anyone help me to understand it? I have learned to be very careful who I share this with. I know it sounds strange. Kristen
#2 Posted on
10/1/2010 9:54:16 AM
by phyll
I am very curious as to the explanation and my fascination is peaked. Is this some type of out of body experience....was someone such as a loved one trying to make contact....is anyone out there with answers...do speak...please... I am dying to hear the explanation.
#3 Posted on
10/4/2010 3:07:43 AM
by Bonnie
Kristen - This is a fascinating experience, and I can see why you would hesitate to share it with many people. I see the orange pyramid as a specific energy form - an entity of some type. A spiritual entity - not something to be afraid of. I believe that this was a visitation of some type from life outside of this planet. It raised your vibrations until you could join it (this happened when you popped out of your body), and sent you back once its purpose had been completed. I eel that it came to you to realign your energy, and to perform a healng of sorts. In doing this, it opened you up psychically. This was always meant to be. That you remember the experience to me indicates that it has some significance. You were being readied for your path in this lifetime, and for work that you were to to. Blessings, Bonie
#4 Posted on
10/4/2010 3:28:12 PM
by Kristen
Thanks so much for your insight Bonnie. It would make sense to me that it had something to do with realignment of energy and healing. It happened shortly after my baby son was stillborn and I was deeply depressed. Kristen
#5 Posted on
10/7/2010 1:04:31 AM
by Bonnie
Kristen - Thank you for sharing this. As you say - it maked perfect sense that at the time this happened a healing was necessary for you, to help you to heal from the loss of your stillborn child. The Divine works in mysterious ways, but it is always there for us. :) Blessings, Bonnie
#6 Posted on
10/7/2010 11:10:08 AM
by phyll
Thank you so much Kristen for sharing. As I said earlier it was truly a fascinating experience and my interest was piqued as to the reason. Also thank you Bonnie for your intuitive response, you are truly gifted.
#7 Posted on
10/11/2010 1:21:59 AM
by Bonnie
Sending good thoughts to Kristen, and thanks to Phyl for her very kind words. :)