Forums - Law of Attraction & "The Secret" - dangers of law of attraction | PsychicPower.com

dangers of law of attraction

#1 Posted on
11/24/2010 6:33:26 PM
by micala
Beware...although the law of attraction professes that people believe... think possitive... and you will recieve what you are searching for. Please know that there is a whole other side of the coin with regards to this therory...Of course it is great to have possitive thoughts... however not everything a person wishes for comes true simply be cause they are believers of the Secret. Not only have I witnessed this cult like belief first hand in my own long term relationship, I have heard of people going into financial ruins as well as cut loved ones from their life who are only trying to help simply because that is what the Secret tells them.. to.stay away from nonsupporters...please be careful!
#2 Posted on
11/25/2010 12:59:57 AM
by Bonnie
Micala - The Law of Attraction, simply stated, says that what we hold in our mind we draw to us. I believe that we do draw to us that which we place focus and intent on. However, I also believe that we cannot simply hold the thought of what we want, by we also need to act on it, and place focus on it. We also need to live our lives in alignment with our true selves. When we do this, we draw to us that which is right for us, and fo rthe path that we are on. Wishing you well. Blessings, Bonnie
#3 Posted on
11/25/2010 11:37:29 PM
by micala
i just wrote a post however when i submitted it did not show?? Have no idea where it went!
#4 Posted on
11/18/2017 1:16:53 AM
by Dr_kpomosa
why worry over the negative side of life? I am dr.kpomosa an expert Spiritual Psychic clairvoyant with over 27 years experience in giving accurate answers to all of your most important life questions and solutions. If you are tired of false hope and being misguided let my Psychic abilities to give clear caring accurate readings help you back on the right path to Happiness. i specializes in all matters of Love Relationships ,Career ,Family, Money ,Luck for job interview, luck to win lottery ,Reunites lost loved ones ,Spiritual healing and chakra & Aura balancing.also can help use my clairvoyant power to help win election and court cases of any kind.working with him you will be amazed i have helped countless number of people, in many ways . reach me for help :dr.kpomosatempleofrelief@gmail.com my personal mail;dr.kpomosa@outlook.com