Forums - Angels & Spirit Guides - Omens | PsychicPower.com

Omens

#1 Posted on
7/26/2011 10:03:14 PM
They don't have a place for Omens and I am not certain where to post this but what does anyone make of this? First I dream Christ visits and speaks to me, 2 weeks ago? After that comes a dream my beautiful dog is tapped on the face and she falls into my arms and dies while I cry and scream, then the other night I dreamed my son walked through the front door, tears in his eyes saying 'Moofoo is dead' (one of our cats). Then yesterday a wild bird flew through the door of a house my daughter is sleeping over and the bird is killed by their dog then tossed out the back door, and finally last night (a few hours after my daughters friends incident) a bat flew into my office window flying around until we captured it and brought it outside (I begged the boys to release him back threw the window where it came but they refused saying it could fly back in again) They thought they would have to kill it but I said "NO" and assured them there was another way. Are these bad omens? Each with in the past 2 weeks. Am I or someone close to me going to Die? Oh and one more thing. Before the bat thing happened my older son found some cool game online like a fortunetelling but guessing any famouse persons name you pick in your head. He makes me play and I thought of Bon Jovi. Needless to say it didn't work. But tonight I am driving to pick up my daughter at her friends house and on the radio the guy was saying what band and song they were about to play and it was Bon Jovi/ Dead or Alive. How weird is that. It's the name of the song that bothered me.
#2 Posted on
12/26/2012 1:34:47 AM
by BrobyDDark
Im gonna go with your dog and cat dieing, and a window replacement in your future.
#3 Posted on
12/26/2012 1:34:55 AM
by BrobyDDark
Im gonna go with your dog and cat dieing, and a window replacement in your future.