Forums - Dream Symbols & Interpretation - Test:( | PsychicPower.com

Test:(

#1 Posted on
5/13/2012 3:20:44 PM
by Gabagirl
Have finals this week so nervous I called twice n they said I will be fine but Im just so nervous, it's driving me crazy just want the week over. Any advice please
#2 Posted on
7/22/2012 11:38:44 AM
by Mirrz4Ever1
I would advise you like everyone else- to keep calm. But i mean it in a different way. I'm not saying 'it'll be fine' even though it most probably will. I'm saying that even if it isen't- it doesnt have to be. It's not the end of your life, it is just finals! if your nervous then your not one hundred percent confident, but you should be! When i have a test, i try not to be nervous because it actually doesnt help. i think 'whatever will be, will be.' and everything has a reason so you just have to trust yourself and calmly tell yourself that you'll do great! i get 60's and im not disapointed because i know i did my best. just do your best, dont regret anything and calm down!!!! Its not the end of the world. :)))
#3 Posted on
7/22/2012 11:38:55 AM
by Mirrz4Ever1
I would advise you like everyone else- to keep calm. But i mean it in a different way. I'm not saying 'it'll be fine' even though it most probably will. I'm saying that even if it isen't- it doesnt have to be. It's not the end of your life, it is just finals! if your nervous then your not one hundred percent confident, but you should be! When i have a test, i try not to be nervous because it actually doesnt help. i think 'whatever will be, will be.' and everything has a reason so you just have to trust yourself and calmly tell yourself that you'll do great! i get 60's and im not disapointed because i know i did my best. just do your best, dont regret anything and calm down!!!! Its not the end of the world. :)))
#4 Posted on
7/23/2012 3:33:36 PM
by phyll
Amen to that!! Great advice. Stressing out over anything makes it worse. I think sometimes we are so hard on ourselves, always wanting to attain perfection or near perfection and unfortunately that is not always attainable. We should be happy when we've done our best, no matter what the result is.