Forums - Dream Symbols & Interpretation - confused | PsychicPower.com

confused

#1 Posted on
8/17/2012 10:47:42 AM
by deniselorraine
dear Bonnie, I have spoke with you several times and your advice has always been right.. last time we talked was in january of 2010 and me and my xboyfriend did get married and just a few months later. it was great for a long time and then things started to fall apart we have split up a few times over really just simple stupid things i always end up leaving and then we talk and we get things worked out and then a month or so later boom here we go again. and here i am again i have left when we get into an argument everthing is my fault and if i would just keep my mouth shut he wouldnt get upset and say the things he does.. why is it always my fault i should be able to speak my opinion as well. i do love him but the throwing things in my fac elike this is my house and the house is in his mom and dads name and when he tells me to leave he is always texting me saying mean things to me and acussing me of doing things i havent done. i have been faithful to him and tried to love him the way a wife should i work everyday i pay the bills i pay his probation and i make sure he has cigarettes and anything else he needs he only works every now and then he has a criminal record so therefore it is hard for him to find a good job so he works when he can in construction. i know that by no means i am not perfect and i can be mean when someone makes me be. i really want this part of our lives to change and i have talked to him about it everytime we have broken up i have talked to him about the way i feel about the house not feeling like its mine and that my name should be on the house if i am going to continue to live there and bemarried to him and help with the upkeep and the upgrades on the home am i wrong for expressing this?? He told me when we got married that he has wanteed this forever and that we are going to grow old together but as far as feeling comfortable living in the home we are in I don't i feel like i have to walk on egg shellls when i am there and that is not fair to me i would never do someone that way. last night i left again and he put his hands on me didn't leave any bruses or anything like that he just told me to get the hell out of there before he did hurt me..everything seems to be my fault..i know he was in prison for a few years and he says this is why he is the way he is. his other women did hom wrong and i have told him tme and tme again i can't help what they did to him i shouldn'thave to suffer for what they did. i want us to be happy and make this work. do you think that we will get back togeher and resolve this issue once and for all? Am i wrong for standing up for my self and my rights? I know he loves me with all his heart he cries to me alot about how he knows we are gonna grow old together but is he ever going to see things my way and understand how I feel and come to an agreement and get all this straightned out?? Please help me Bonnie..
#2 Posted on
10/13/2012 2:26:07 PM
by mikaerin
Wow step back You're growing old trying to rescue this man He is a manipulator Get emotionally unattached from him He is the problem You need to work on allowing yourself to have a much better man in your life You are destine for this forever with this man No peace No true closeness No steady stability Get slowly out of this and move forward He's using you emotionally Your going to loose your values if you stay