Forums - Psychic Ability & Intuition - can someone tell me whats going on?? | PsychicPower.com

can someone tell me whats going on??

#1 Posted on
3/13/2013 6:45:32 AM
by futurestar
I'm 19 and I'm not sure if i'm a psychic and i'm not sure how to feel about it or what to do with it. I'm terrified of ghosts but even since I can remember i have been able to sense them and tell whether they are good or evil for example my cousin lives on her own with her new born baby in this house but i cant bring myself to ever use the toilet in her house because there is something horribly evil in her front bedroom, when i told her i was psychic she asked about her house and i lied telling her it was clean so she wouldn't panic. That's when she told me sometimes her baby lifts up her arms as if she is trying to get an invisible person to pick her up. was i wrong for lying? ... not only that but i dream that things are going to happen, like my grandfather passed away just before Christmas and i had felt horrible dread the week before he died. it wouldn't have been that weird only no one in the family had spoken with him in years and i still wasn't sure if i was psychic then. also i can tell in an instant what people are really like and what they are about to do, sometimes before they do. i've saved my sisters life before by pulling her out of a road even though the road was completely empty only a second before a car came speeding past and ran a red light. Also i have clear vivid images of my own future but i'm not really sure if i can do it with anyone else. last night i heard a ghost say my name clear as day. i asked my mum about it and she told me that my Nan used to be able to sense ghosts too but that's all she could do... are abilities inherited? i'm really confused and have so many questions. please i need some help.
#2 Posted on
4/4/2013 10:31:19 AM
by forever searching
You have a gift..it needs to be fine tuned and worked with. You have your own spirit guides that will help you understand better than anyone. Talk to Serena on this site to get better understanding..you can also call Psychic Source and talk to Alise she can talk to your guides and help you get a handle.
#3 Posted on
5/7/2013 9:12:29 AM
by Remoteveiwerblack
Wow sounds like mediumship, medical institution and precognitions all really amazing gifts I can relate to your story. Precognitions meditation is the key clear your mind each day it will help you see clearly. :)