Forums - Dream Symbols & Interpretation - Warning | PsychicPower.com

Warning

#1 Posted on
3/16/2013 7:31:15 AM
by mysticgirl_23
everytime i dream is always a warning for me one of my dream was when i was in grade 6 i dream about my friends arguing to each other because of me.i don't mind that dream and continue my life but one day my dreams come true my friends are now enemies and ican;t do about it still now that i'm now in third year they still not talk to each other..i kept blaming myself .i should take the warnings in my dream so that it would not happened but things happened cannot back again.now those warnings still in my dreams i know follow them.
#2 Posted on
5/13/2013 2:02:29 PM
by gifted daughter in learning.
Dream /vision May 12th 2013. Was when I experienced it. I have always known I was gifted and I accept that I am a gifted child, I never thought about my abilities or what I was able to do , but recently I had just broken up with my ex boyfriend of almost two years and instantly a week latter I saw this vision/dream of me in this black dress walking down the wedding asils and seeing my family and others smiling and my current boyfriend smiling his soft brown eyes gleming at me and then after we kissed it showed me going backwards and then re-entering the room only this time my family and the rest weren’t humans they were monsters of all different kinds and then behind my current boyfriend the person wedign us wasn’t human either it was a monster like creature , then it flashed to this girl in a long white night gown that was white and ruffly at the bottom and she was outside and it was dark grey sky and almost early rainy moring and there were these black figures swirling around her and her hair was my length and the same exact color she looked normal form the behind but then when I got closer and the figures that were circling around her stopped it was as if there was reflections of her all around the figures had transformed into her and then when she turned to look at me it wasn’t a human being face it was a evil satain look as if she was possessed what does this mean?