Forums - Psychic Ability & Intuition - Clairaudience | PsychicPower.com

Clairaudience

#1 Posted on
4/2/2013 8:45:35 PM
by I-delle
Please let me know what you think about my experience. A long time ago, in the late 90's, I was desperate to know somebody's name. I never met her, but knew of her existence. (My classmates met her but didn't know her name either.) One day I asked into space, not specifying any god, angel, spirit, or whatever, "Tell me her name!!" -- I heard in an ultra-mechanical, unfamiliar, low pitch, but very LOUD and clear voice, a female name... Months later, I found out that it was indeed the name of the person! I just asked into the air, and got the exact name... I have no idea what that voice was. It didn't sound like anything or anyone. Any opinions? How do clairaudient people usually hear things? My other experiences were all in familiar human voices, the voice of the person thinking. But what does a machine-like voice mean...??
#2 Posted on
4/3/2013 1:25:02 PM
by sonia
You may hear someone say they are hearing voices or one person might turn to another saying “did you just say something” ….these are all examples of being clairaudient…the ability to converse with yours or another’s spirit guide. A voice inside your head (mind) might sound like you, or coming from elsewhere it can adopt any voice or sound but it does not in any way change the meaning of the message.
#3 Posted on
4/3/2013 2:49:09 PM
by I-delle
Dear Sonia, Thank you! So the voices are messages from spirit guides, you say... I'll have to understand what exactly is a spirit guide... :( Thank you for telling me that the sounds (types of voices) themselves don't really make a difference. And yes, I've had those experiences of "hearing" what another person was saying in his or her mind. In my case, it's usually when the person is behind me or somewhere he/she can see me but I can't see him/her. Maybe it's just like we hear (or whatever) better when our other senses are not too much at work. (When people are in front of me, I feel it in my heart more than see or hear what's going on inside them.) It's really generous of you to share with us your knowledge! I'll go to the topics on spirit guides to get more information!