Forums - Psychic Ability & Intuition - Helping a Missing Person... | PsychicPower.com

Helping a Missing Person...

#1 Posted on
9/19/2013 3:22:09 AM
by Msfirefly76
I came across a missing person on the internet. I felt compelled to help find this woman. She has been missing since 2011. When I did my psychic meditation I found out that she had been murdered. She showed me her body is next to a gravel/dirt pit in a shallow grave in the woods. For the next couple of months I worked on the case but every time I meditated it was the same thing she would show me. The gravel pit and the shallow grave in the woods. When I was getting nowhere on the case, I put it on the back burner and moved on to other projects. I haven't worked on it in two months. Three nights ago when I was going to bed, as I closed my eyes to go to sleep she visited me. She showed me the gravel pit and the shallow grave in the woods. It was as though she were saying, "please don't forget about me". The next night it was the same thing. I promised her I would start working on her case again. The thing is...I don't know if I am asking the wrong questions or if that is all she knows to show me. Is there any other questions I can ask besides who, what, when and where? Can my Spirit Guide fill in the gaps because I have not much to go on to help her find her body and killer? Any advice would be appreciated!

No Replies yet.