Forums - Psychic Ability & Intuition - Helping a Missing Person... | PsychicPower.com

Helping a Missing Person...

#1 Posted on
9/19/2013 3:22:09 AM
by Msfirefly76
I came across a missing person on the internet. I felt compelled to help find this woman. She has been missing since 2011. When I did my psychic meditation I found out that she had been murdered. She showed me her body is next to a gravel/dirt pit in a shallow grave in the woods. For the next couple of months I worked on the case but every time I meditated it was the same thing she would show me. The gravel pit and the shallow grave in the woods. When I was getting nowhere on the case, I put it on the back burner and moved on to other projects. I haven't worked on it in two months. Three nights ago when I was going to bed, as I closed my eyes to go to sleep she visited me. She showed me the gravel pit and the shallow grave in the woods. It was as though she were saying, "please don't forget about me". The next night it was the same thing. I promised her I would start working on her case again. The thing is...I don't know if I am asking the wrong questions or if that is all she knows to show me. Is there any other questions I can ask besides who, what, when and where? Can my Spirit Guide fill in the gaps because I have not much to go on to help her find her body and killer? Any advice would be appreciated!
#2 Posted on
12/26/2019 8:03:20 PM
by SusanBones69
Stop relying solely on the spirit to tell you where she is. She can really only give you her last memory in detail, everything else is up to you. Contact who ever is related to her or contact someone working or who was working on the case and see if you cant get details on her. See if you cant get any readings from pictures. You know where she is, you just need to know how to get there. Best place to start is find out where she was last seen. You are gunna need to travel. She wants you to find her, so YOU need to find her. When you find the spot you think she is, you need to call in cadaver dogs to look for her remains in the area. This has thankfully been done many times with empathy and psychics, including children with these abilities who helped find the body of a boy who went missing over a year and a half prior, as well as intuitively know there was other people involved and described them in such a way that the parents knew exactly who they were talking about. Dont close yourself off to her. She needs you.
#3 Posted on
9/29/2020 2:13:07 AM
by GeorgeK
Hmmmm... I have not used my psychic ability for a long time. A bit like an old engine starting up after ten years. Rusty is the word. As a psychic I was usually the best. A picture would be advantageous to me or harder still to place my hand on your post. George
#4 Posted on
9/29/2020 2:18:17 AM
by GeorgeK
I also have to disagree with the last post about spirit guides. They can be pretty powerful as I had discovered on many occasions. It depends on who they are? When dealing with gods, anything can happen. I can locate a member around the world in a ten mile radius as I had done this live and named the village/town.