Forums - Angels & Spirit Guides - HOW TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE ANGELS | PsychicPower.com

HOW TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE ANGELS

#1 Posted on
10/29/2013 2:49:54 PM
Many people want to have an angelic experience, although they hold very little hope that they will ever do so. They envy those who have had such experiences and consider them to be lucky, blessed or special. But as one who has had extensive angelic encounters I can tell you this; none of us are more lucky, blessed or special than anybody else in this world. Trust me when I tell you, the realm of the Spirit is open to us all, and is nearer to each of us than we can even imagine. The angels can and will communicate with any person who has a sincere desire to hear from them. One technique that is very simple to do when it comes to receiving angelic messages is this: Sit on the floor or in a chair, imagine that there is a long chord attached to the base of your spine. Imagine that chord running all the way down into the core of the earth. Now imagine the golden energy of the earth traveling up the chord and circulating throughout your body. Just fill your body with the sparkling energy of mother earth. Once your body is filled to capacity with the energy of the earth, imagine that the golden energy is flowing out of the top of your head, your crown chakra, like a flowing fountain. The next thing you will want to do, is to imagine that the pure, white light of the cosmos is pouring down through the top of your head and circulating throughout your body and mingling with the earth energy in a harmonious way. After a few moments of feeling the energy flow, begin to concentrate on your crown chakra on the top of your head. See the energy in your body flow up into the crown chakra and begin to expand, clear and cleanse it. Keep doing this until you see the chakra swirling and pulsating with the energy you have taken into your body. The tope of your head may begin to feel warm, tingly or vibrating slightly. Now, bring your attention to your brow chakra, or third eye. This chakra is located just above the eyebrows in the middle of your forehead. See this chakra expanding, clearing and cleansing. See it begin to pulsate and swirl with the energy you have taken in from the earth and the cosmos. Once you begin to feel your third eye vibrating or even a slight pressure in the chakra, release all images of energy and chakras, and just let yourself become one with all that is. Feel yourself melding with the cosmos around you; you are now the energy, the energy is you. Sit in vast silence of all eternity, time and space for a few moments, and then begin to call upon the angels. Ask them to surround you and give you advice and wisdom. You may then begin to see glowing shapes drawing near to you. These shapes may be tangible and real, or they may be in your minds eye. You will know when it is the angels because a certain chill of awe and excitement will seem to explode within you. You will feel great peace, happiness and joy. It is then that you may ask any questions that you desire. The answers may come to you in a voice, in flashes of intuition or even in strange coincidences the next day. Either way, these are messages from the angels and should be taken seriously when they occur. With regular practice, the communications will get stronger and you will most likely begin to experience things such as physical manifestations of the angels, or out of body experiences during angelic communication. These are nothing to fear, and the angels will not impose any of these things upon you until you are completely ready to do so. And if you prefer to keep your angelic communications on the lighter side... they will be happy to oblige you. I hope this article will be helpful to all who read it; for as you can see, angelic communication is for everyone.
#2 Posted on
11/22/2013 2:46:09 PM
by Peanut B
nice read! Thank you for sharing..
#3 Posted on
8/13/2014 9:12:54 AM
by starfish37
Loved it!! thanks!
#4 Posted on
12/22/2020 7:41:27 AM
by Saim
Thanks for your all information please tell me I saw white sparks everywhere since my childhood how I can communicate with my sprits guides or these sparks I saw