Forums - Tarot Cards - Where do I go to get a Tarot Card reading? | PsychicPower.com

Where do I go to get a Tarot Card reading?

#1 Posted on
2/17/2014 10:11:50 PM
by Bubbie9320
Hi I'm new and was wondering where do I go to get a tarot card reading where it's not going to cost much but is accurate? Also should I go to someone or should I do my own? Sorry if this is weird or stupid just want to learn more about this. Blessed Be!
#2 Posted on
2/17/2020 8:55:26 AM
by Capricorn1349
I get a lot of [url=https://www.asktheanswer.com/]psychic readings[/url] from here and find they are quite good!
#3 Posted on
3/2/2020 10:09:51 AM
by wiserlady
It is hard to find someone who is accurate and who also does not cost much for their tarot card reading. With any profession the best tends to charge more, even if only because it is one way to keep the queue down and have some spare time when not working. I tried so many different ones, and some were free, but useless, and when they are free it is still a bad thing to go because they tell you all the wrong things and mislead you. A good tarot card reading should be done by a good psychic. One who is in tune with you and who cares about you as well as one who is good at doing psychic readings. But if they do not care enough to make sure they are accurate before they offer their" help " they are not caring at all, they are irresponsible. The lady I eventually found and go to regularly now when I need help - because it is a big mistake to go to a psychic just because you are seeking entertainment, lonely or bored, is Rosemary Price. She has never let me down. I had a telephone reading with her and then later an email reading, this was then followed by more email readings as I do not live in the same country as her and found it hard to tie up when I was able to speak to her on the phone with her working times and the slots that were not already booked by other clients. As a psychic there is no better. She does the thoth tarot card reading also using other cards which I think she said are flower cards. I will definitely return to her whenever I need more help. I appreciate her help. She is affordable, there are loads out there who call themselves a psychic who charge a lot more that are not nearly as good or as well organised and professional.