Forums - Dream Symbols & Interpretation - Spirit guides telling me something? | PsychicPower.com

Spirit guides telling me something?

#1 Posted on
3/25/2014 4:21:38 PM
by Gypsybug80
Hello! For the past several years, since I was a late teen, I have been having vivid dreams involving family members that lead to events happening around them, or that occur as the event has happened (I'm sorry if that was poorly articulated). For instance, just two days ago, I dreamt that my grandfather had died in the hospital. In the dream, I try to say goodbye to him, but I'm not allowed to see his body. The dream then shifts to him sitting on a bench, where he is smiling at me. I immediately woke up from the dream and started sobbing uncontrollably. After calming myself down, I called my uncle, my grandfather's caretaker to ask if he was okay. It turns out, the same night I had the dream, he was rushed to the hospital for excessive vomiting. He was released, but since being released, he has been vocal not he believes he will die soon and that he has been seeing his father's spirit recently. This is the second time I have dreamt of a family members upcoming passing. Just back in January, an uncle of mine passed away suddenly. Two days before his passing I dreamt the scene of the Last Supper. All of my relatives and my boyfriend were eating dinner, but I was mostly focused on my deceased uncle who was also joyful in the scene. There have been other dreams, but I think I'll stop here. I was just wondering if anyone could help me in understanding why is it that I have vivid dreams before family members pass away and what my spirit guides maybe trying to do by allowing me to see these scenes. I'm grateful for any help!

No Replies yet.