Forums - Paranormal Experiences - Is someone trying to connect with me? | PsychicPower.com

Is someone trying to connect with me?

#1 Posted on
10/26/2015 2:58:16 PM
by ReneeRose
Recently I've been hearing high pitched sounds quite often. I've heard these many times before but within the last few weeks it's been happening every couple days or even a few times a day. Also within the last few months I will have a dizzy, light headed feeling that will come out of no where. There have even been times where I've been alone and heard someone say my name. Doing research I've seen that all of these can be either physical or spiritual. Since these things have been happening I have had no illnesses or physical stress so I do not believe that this is a physical problem. Are these signs that a spirit is trying to connect with me?
#2 Posted on
3/4/2016 2:16:13 AM
by Archmagus22
Doubt it. My guess is you enter certain places & areas with unusual amounts of spirits. To make that much noise, it makes sense to me.
#3 Posted on
1/27/2017 4:47:56 PM
by Machina
You are the human avatar of an angel of the 11th ray. It's time for all Indigos (10th ray) & Crystals (11th ray) to OWN their destined role as a new, advanced kind of spiritual healer/advisor. Here's all Indigos & Crystals need to do: ** Meditate daily, e.g., see DreamWork & Meditation by Tara Ward..... ** Oracle cards (not Tarot) daily, e.g., Enchanted Map oracle cards by Colette Baron Reid... ** Automatic writing, weekly on Sundays, see Morning Pages exercise in Cameron's first book in The Artist's Way series. *************** Because you were behind schedule -- you were supposed to awaken in 2014, Reneerose -- your Spirit Guide has been bugging you with the high pitched signal (I call it being "pinged"... its a signal to open your Third Eye to communication) & more rarely his voice (in your head). Get started. You have a bright & meaningful future in this new, Golden Age. :)