Forums - Paranormal Experiences - electric feelings/dreams | PsychicPower.com

electric feelings/dreams

#1 Posted on
8/13/2018 11:05:24 AM
by Echo2001
Last night I decided to sleep at 8pm to wake up at 4am, and something strange happened. I was lying in my bed and whenever I am about to go to sleep I try to feel what it feels like to go from the waking to the dreaming. I felt it last night.. It could be the normal way of the body shutting off but could it have been something else? I felt myself slowly fade, noise of my fan felt like it was being passed on a train in a tunnel, my sense of feeling was numb, and my thoughts were starting to feel like it was bouncing off one another. I felt myself feel like I was now in a dream and when I opened my eyes I opened myself back into reality (my eyes were closed) and felt a eletric explosion in my head? Now, later that night I woke up into a dream or felt like I was dreaming. I have a common rule, don't open my eyes. When I was lying there I felt someone or something lay right next to me.. the feeling of when a bed is pressed down from some big weight? And each of my thoughts were coming true.. the thing hugged me and I started to hear noises but I couldn't take it no more so I forced my way out of the dream. It was similar to a lot of my dream experiences actually.. however, I am now 16 and when I was younger I would have dreams that came true soo many times. Sometimes I would know it would come true and a year later it happened. Like once I had a dream I was sitting back in the classroom, my teacher went outside to call people in, and students inside the room were laughing.. when all of a sudden a paper airplane comes sailing to me.. I dodge it.. and woke up. this was 8th grade, and I had the dream in 6th grade. I thought about this dream a few times before it actually came true. every word came true.. every action.. it felt like I was reading from a script and it was one of the most vivid "dreams that came true" experiences I had. recently I haven't had any of these but my "nightmares" are now picking up again. On the internet, there is this guy called the tophat man.. he dresses in a tux and is shadowlike. I saw him once when I was younger.. I also saw my brother standing in the bathroom door way starring at me like a demon.. walking closer with red eyes.. now I turned and looked at my (I felt a strange feeling when writjng this..) brothers bed.. and there he was sleeping. due to me being younger.. I ran into my sister's room and jumped into her bed while holding her starring at my door across the hall. all night I felt something strange in the room waiting for me.. (my sister had some terrfiyjng experiences too) I have a lot of stories soo sorry if it's all unorganized.. Another time, I was younger, I was in a topbed bunk( my little brother always runs out to my parents room ) So I was stuck alone.. this is the same spot I saw the tophat man.. but anyway.. I heard noises all around me. the pictures on the walls were missing.. and this liquid green stufd was seaping tgrough the air vents.. nothing much about the dream.. but I was stuck in it all night hiding under my covers.. lasted forever. Now, I do have one interestinf dream that occured once a year.. I haven't had the dream yet this year.. but I would wake up in my bed.. no one was home, doors locked(except some leading somewhere in my house), lights didn't work, front door nobb missing, and there I am.. panicing and running through my house like a scared child. Year after year the dream would build.. first year I woke up when hitting the bottom stair step, all the way to me going into my parenrs room and seeing the covers messy but no one there.. only the bathroom door closed with light peeking from under it.. so I open the door and a flash of muiticolors hit me and a loud percing scream follows after.. I have more dreams but I am going to stop here.. So all these nightmares happened a lot, right? seems normal.. but I got a cross.. and once I placed it next to my bed all these dreams came to an end.. I been thinking what if I remove the cross.. will the "nightmares" come back? and will I finish my dream.. I have a feeling something bad will happen.. but every night (recently) I would wake up in my bed unable to move while ghostly "things" would attack, or try, and push me down in place.. I am having lucid dreams every now and then.. the dream that is post to be continued gets intereupted with me goinf through the front door.. into the nigbt or outside in the orange/yellow/red sky.. while I walk knowing I am dreaming and following rules of how to stay in longer.. everyone knows what it feels like to awake from a dream.. everything fades and you hear the fan, you own, blowing in the room.. well I was coming out of the dream but I still felt myself opening and closing my hands.. I managed to get back in.. that was nice. To move on with this random story telling, I have trouble remembering life events.. my childhood from 14 years and under feels like a blink.. with some memories poking out.. a void.. a sea with no boats.. just destroyed planks floating by.. I don't know... I remember most of my "supernatural" dreams and supernatural experiences more.. and I am debating on if I should remove my cross and find the anwsers I been looking for.. My dad said he felt as if he had power, he said the shock in his brain happened to him a lot.. and his mother.. she would wake up screaming.. also my dad would be scared because he felt as if the house was haunted.. once he held out his hand.. did what a book told him to do to see if he had some type of power.. and the channels switched.. also the new owner of his house claims that it's supernatualish... I don't know.. could you explain what all this is?.. I tried to type a lot of my thoughts down on here

No Replies yet.