Forums - Psychic Ability & Intuition - Free Spiritual Reading | PsychicPower.com

Free Spiritual Reading

#1 Posted on
2/5/2019 7:49:21 PM
by SpiritualFawn
Hi everyone! I am a Pisces sun Pisces moon Leo rising intuitive and I started my spiritual awakening a little over a year ago. One thing that started to change was how different I felt around most people and how no matter what job I had and how much I made, it just wasn't fulfilling. I was led to an app that gave me my natal chart, life path number and tarot readings. From there I started doing readings using the app and charging $3. Long story short, my purpose in life is more spiritual and I am now self employed, starting my own tarot reading business called Spiritual Fawn. I have four kids and it is pretty scary to be taking this leap of faith when I have lots of bills and responsibilities! I kindly ask that you all look me up on Facebook- Spiritual Fawn and send an email to spiritualfawn@gmail.com and I will send you a very short free reading in exchange for liking and sharing my Facebook page. It's to pay the bills!
#2 Posted on
5/13/2019 5:12:16 PM
by wiserlady
What a fascinating post, I wish you all of the best in your new career and hope you find it fruitful in all ways. I will be looking you up on facebook and sharing your post with my brother who is very into this stuff, more so than me. I never used to believe in any of this until I needed to speak to someone when I was going through a terrible problem and had no support or help otherwise - a man I had met told me he loved me but I had to be sure it was the real thing. I had rung a few of the awful so called psychics who got it all wrong and then i despair I rang this lady Beth Shepherd psychic http://www.accuratepsychicreadingsonline.com and she gave me the low down on how this guy was a con artist and already married - it saved me from making a huge mistake. So now I have a great deal of respect for people like you who want to help others sort out their lives and point them in the right direction.