Forums - Psychic Ability & Intuition - How to disable someone's remote viewing? | PsychicPower.com

How to disable someone's remote viewing?

#1 Posted on
4/30/2019 8:34:06 PM
by InternetAdult
I was always getting remote viewed. And it was annoying me SO much. So I finally found a way to stop it. And I want some feedback about my tactic and ways people might try to workaround it and ways I could get around their workarounds. Basically my tactic is to visualize the person remote viewing me. A lot of times when someone is remote viewing me I can also see them. So what I do is I psychic attack their eyes. Like I visualize myself stabbing them in both eyes and it kind of hurts them and then they stop. What do you guys think of this tactic?
#2 Posted on
5/5/2019 3:26:44 AM
by xJupiter
That's an interesting way to do it. There really is no wrong way, just finding the way that works for you. You could close their third eye or block their third eye chakra, put up a shield (my shields got better and better with time), or work with spirits that will help you.
#3 Posted on
5/25/2019 12:16:55 AM
by Jonnie on the spot
How I put up a shield and granted this takes practice is to control the environment and think of being alone. They're most likely viewing you using your eyes and your senses, so it's through telepathy. So It's all about cutting off the telepathic connection & bing alone in your mind. It doesnt matter how strong they are you have control of your mind.