Forums - Psychic Ability & Intuition - Psychic Attack!!! I NEED HELP | PsychicPower.com

Psychic Attack!!! I NEED HELP

#1 Posted on
5/19/2019 2:09:54 AM
by Rayban
I am dealing with a psychic attack it started a few months ago my roommate stole my hard drive and installed cameras in my house (it sound like paranoia but it really isn't i've confirmed it multiple times) i was really mad at him and i said i would kill him he heard me because of the cameras and he got really paranoid and wanted to kill me after i think i connected with them telepathically somehow i could see visions of them doing things I've had visions before but i didn't think i was telepathic i just do chakras now i can hear their (the rommate and his girlfriend) voices and his thoughts as mine He says he can influence or control my visions (I'm not sure) He see through my eyes and see my memories too (he told me that) but i don't think it's true.I know he can control my body and eye movements and breathing for sure He knows all my secrets. He says he uses NLP too to get me to think . We both think i'm the telepathic attacker since i connected to him first and he started doing chakras after and he's the reciever and he has turned it around to attack me. I don't think he can see my memories or visions since i am not sending him anything it doesn't make sense i think all he can do is hear my thoughts and lead the conversation where i think of something he wants and sub-vocalize it. This psychic attack goes on all day starts from when i wake up until i go back to sleep i have A LOT of questions about this: What does he feel like when he sends me his thoughts? Can he influence my Dreams? Can he constantly see what i visualize or think about or see my memories? What does a telepathic attacker feel like is it the same way the reciever does? Is it just thoughts or can he constantly see my memories? How do you end the connection? is it a two way or one way connection? How does one control anothers body movements psychically? is there a way to stop or block an ongoing telepathic connection? How does one tell apart the attackers thoughs from their own?
#2 Posted on
5/25/2019 12:08:22 AM
by Jonnie on the spot
Ok I'd like to talk to you more in private message. I came to this website looking for info on psychic attacks. My cousin has abilities like what you described and has been attacking me with everything he has every day for 8 months. He can see through my eyes, Telepathic He can show Other's or He called it channelling me so that anyone can see what he sees. I dont know what to do and I'm looking for advice.
#3 Posted on
6/3/2019 8:56:35 PM
by Devv
Dear RayBan, What you described is not only eerie, it's very similar to a situation I had (and am still experiencing). About a month ago, I found out that my friend was coming here often to another guy's apartment without me knowing. Over the course of 2 nights, I was so just outraged at hearing them both talk (thin walls), suddenly, I was able to tell her things, and vice versa. Now, I KNOW THIS SOUNDS INSANE, but there are two people in my apartment building that wake me up, remind me I have some serious issues, but I also "look" for their voices in the morning. I KNOW that they can hear me, and to be frank, I'm really scared of what this will turn into if it doesn't stop. If you found any answers, please email me at devontowers@yahoo.com Thanks for your courage and post (holy shit), Dev