Forums - Paranormal Experiences - Need answers | PsychicPower.com

Need answers

#1 Posted on
5/20/2019 1:24:06 PM
by Woodie
Have had a lot of experiences with things I can not explain. There is one experience that keeps coming back to me that have been wonderi g what happened and what I seen means.
#2 Posted on
5/20/2019 1:56:12 PM
by Woodie
Was sitting up sleeping on couch and I can remember shouting in my head and praying to god to help me. I woke up and the first thing I felt was a pressure in the back of my neck. Than I looked over in the dining room and saw a woman with a robe on. The kind like preist wears with hood and all but did not look like a perist robe but that is what it reminded me of. She had a staff in her left hand and was just standing there looking at me and behind her on the wall was this moving circle that I would say was some kind of portal because I could see things like trying to either come out or was just beyond it not sure which. Could tell it was pure evil because the images I saw from it was very disturbing. The woman that stood in front of it was the strange part. Could not tell if she was stopping what was trying to come through or was part of what was going on. I was wide awake and could move and talk just fine but decided not to say anything. I just sit there for about fifteen minutes trying to believe what I was seeing. The light was on in dining room and everything was in color but what I was seeing was in black and white. Almost a gray color. It was a solid image you could not see through it. I finally just got up and walked to another room, but the back of my neck just had this weird pain and pressure for hours. Never experienced it again. Have had other experiences before and after but nothing related to this one and to this day I can remember and see it in my head like it just happened.