Forums - Psychic Ability & Intuition - Where can I learn psychic powers? | PsychicPower.com

Where can I learn psychic powers?

#1 Posted on
7/27/2019 5:26:45 PM
by Gere
Hello everyone, I want to learn how to train psychic powers. I am under attack by evil spirits and psychics. They have gone to attacking my dreams, and preventing me from falling asleep at night. I need to learn how to defend myself and fight back. I will appreciate the help. Gere
#2 Posted on
9/29/2019 11:51:49 AM
by Doomsayer28
https://youtu.be/k3HvpLz0zOo Don't fear. Don't doubt. You are stronger then you think. The "enemy" wants you afraid so you will doubt. Doubt is a wall/limiter. Visualization is manifesting. Practice setting up a shield. Set it how ever you imagine you're strongest shield to be. Breathe out the shield. Practice. Rinse and repeat until setting the shield requires no effort (or minimal effort). Believe in yourself.
#3 Posted on
12/18/2019 9:53:08 AM
by LilPsyGoddess
I bought a book by Deborah Katz, You are Clairvoyant. I read that book and followed most of the instructions but I had second sight as a child so it just developed my gifts and I use common sense. I dont use youtube hypnotism videos. Meditated and Read books.
#4 Posted on
2/13/2020 6:25:46 AM
by wiserlady
I am an empath and very keen on protecting myself and building up my powers. I spent a few years reading books and studying and developing, using the tarot and crystal ball, but then I got impatient and decided to consult someone and get them to help me, a mentor so to speak. I chose the famous Rosemary Price psychic and had about a dozen telephone lessons with her. She was an amazing person to speak to, very helpful and understanding and it felt more like chatting to a friend than to a teacher or stranger, she really put me at my ease. She also was able to take pity on me when I explained to her that I had been threatened with a curse. And explained to me that it was not necessary for me to use curse removals or curse protection because of it, she put my mind at rest instead of making me more frightened. One of my friends had told me that I had to be careful with stuff like curses as some of them cling onto you forever and totally ruin your life. Some of the other mediums I had spoken to tried to take advantage of these fears wanting to charge me loads of money to get rid of this maybe curse, and some of the most offensive things have been said to me by some of these mediums, some very scary stuff that was designed to get money out of me or where they did not really know what they were doing and did not think before they spoke, but famous Rosemary Price psychic was explaining to me there was no curse and refused to take any money off of me for this help.