Forums - Psychic Ability & Intuition - Synchronicity or not? | PsychicPower.com

Synchronicity or not?

#1 Posted on
8/22/2019 3:26:28 PM
by typicalCancer
Hello, I'm new. I have a question about synchronicity. Strange things have been happening to me recently. It's a kind of long story but here's the shorter version of it. My ex-boyfriend and I broke up in January. I broke up with him. He was a old friend of my alcoholic ex-husband's and told me one day that 'I can see myself being your kids step dad but I can't do that to ***** (ex-husband). It was a slap in the face for me. My ex-husband chose alcohol over me and the kids, and this dude chose him over me and my kids. I did the only thing I could, I left him and haven't spoken to him since. Anyway, so since then he's called, and called, and called. He's showed up at my place, tried very hard to get me to talk to him, but I just can't. Everytime I think about him and what happened I just get irrationally angry. So here's where it gets weird. I FEEL him. I feel his anguish at times. I can feel him missing me. I do miss him too but I can't bring myself to speak to him. My soul misses him and I don't like it. I'll get to the point where I'm really over it, then he pops back up in my life. I went to a psychic a while back, maybe 3 months ago. She specifically told me that I had a recent relationship that ended due to someone else (ex-husband) coming between us. She told me that this relationship had a soulmate feel to it and that the relationship wasn't over yet. The relationship with him was one of the easiest I’ve ever had. We got along great, had great chemistry, could speak to each other very frankly and always seemed to be on the same page about everything. Almost like we read each other’s minds. So ever since the breakup weird things have been happening. I see black feathers everywhere, especially at work. As I said above, I seem to be ‘dialed in’ to his emotions and know when he’s thinking about me, which is often. A random thought will pop into my head and it’s almost like he’s talking to me. I can see him in my minds eye smiling at me. A few months ago I saw him walking down the street near my work. A few weeks ago was the last time he tried to call me. He called me 3 times in a row. A couple days ago I get an alert from Snapchat that he’s added me as a friend. I see his truck around my work sometimes and today I see it in a parking lot just across the street from my building. I didn’t see him actually get in it but I saw him pull away. I just don’t get it. Is the universe trying to guide me back to him? Am I supposed to forgive him? Are we supposed to be connected? Please help! I’m just so confused about it all and every time something like this happens it takes me weeks to get back to where I’m OK.
#2 Posted on
9/6/2019 11:44:21 PM
by Gere
First off, you are freaking out and you should stop it. Secondly, if you are so intrigued about the idea of meeting him again then give it a go. There is no harm done if you follow your heart. I believe that your situation is merely your spiritual self missing him and all the links that you two shared. In time it will disappear. You miss him. Your soul misses him. But you are in the process of letting it go. You can also choose not to let him go. Honestly, I am jealous that you have met somebody so perfect for you.