Forums - Tarot Cards - Tarot Cards | PsychicPower.com

Tarot Cards

#1 Posted on
2/16/2020 5:42:01 PM
by wiserlady
Am wondering how many of the psychics out there include tarot cards in their readings nowadays? I have had some excellent sittings, some with them and some without, sometimes it is hard to work out if it has contributed anything at all to the session, then another person such as Rosemary Price psychic might use nothing but the tarot cards and rely solely on them and pick up a huge amount and help a lot. Does it depend on who is doing them?
#2 Posted on
2/16/2020 8:27:07 PM
by reborn
Hi It seems like they all use tarot cards unless you see a medium
#3 Posted on
5/6/2020 3:20:19 PM
by typicalCancer
Hello, I've been tapping into my powers a lot and doing a lot of personal Tarot readings. I always seem to pull the same cards for myself and the cards are always so accurate to what's going on in my life. I would recommend getting your own set and learning how to use them. There's a lot of great start books out there and teach you how to read the cards. Good luck.
#4 Posted on
11/17/2020 1:54:09 AM
by Tarot Life
Tarot Life is a free Tarot cards reading app that features different Tarot readings. Some of these features include free Tarot card readings like career, finance and love reading, Tarot spreads, Yes or No Tarot Card, Success 2020 and Numerology reading.