Forums - Psychic Ability & Intuition - New to this,feel a pregnacy angry about someone | PsychicPower.com

New to this,feel a pregnacy angry about someone

#1 Posted on
3/1/2020 6:40:51 AM
by Amy15
Hi very new to all of this and need some help,so basically over the last few years I've started to have "certain" feelings or" gut" feelings about different situations, well this last year I've really started to listen to them and wow it's crazy,this pregnancy feeling I'm getting is about a guy,so the background is we were losly dating for a while,we got on amazingly,but when I was around him I always felt he lacked confidence ( hes a cars sales man and from london so the full of it cheeky geezer type) and always felt he wanted a family life but he felt he didnt deserve it?.we stopped seeing each other after we had a night away and I was cold towards him when he dropped me off,it felt odd between us? It resulted in a fall out and blocking was involved, he reached out a week later which I had a strong gut feeling he would but I was in work so couldn't answer my phone,I did text him but he blocked me? Fast forward 5 whole months in which I deleted his number in that time and he suddenly pops into my head,a songs that reminds me of him starts to play more on the radio,his name is everywhere even London,I drive to work and all I see is golf's ( the car he drives) but a BMW pops into my head??????? And you guessed it he text me a week or so later....now we did meet up one night and it was like old times we did discuss the fall out,but now where back to not texting ( no blocking) but he still pops into my head and when he dose I feel like hes gotten someone pregnant? Now I know hes just started a new job at BMW which is crazy cus before he made contact I sensed a BMW when I thought of him so not sure if the pregnancy means a new start for him? Sorry for the long message just want to know if I'm crazy or if theres something in it? Also 6months before our paths crossed a medium told me she saw me with connections to london? Any insight would be very much appreciated x
#2 Posted on
3/7/2020 9:25:42 AM
by TheRealSpiritualFawn
When you have signs like that it is definitely some sort of connection. He may be thinking about you and the universe is letting you know by sending those signs. If you'd like you have a reading done you can contact me at spiritualfawn@gmail.com