Forums - Psychic Ability & Intuition - I think I might be psychic or something | PsychicPower.com

I think I might be psychic or something

#1 Posted on
5/6/2020 3:17:08 PM
by typicalCancer
So this is kind of funny. I thought I'd share to see if I really am psychic or maybe this is just coincidence or something. Hope you get a laugh out of it . It's the middle of the quarantine, I'm sitting in my bedroom with the window open staring into a tree right outside my window. I typically see birds sitting in this tree all the time but today a weird thing happened. One bird was sitting there on a branch and another bird came up and sat directly on top of it. It made some weird motions and fluttered its wings and I'm like OMG I'M WITNESSING BIRD SEX! The whole thing lasted maybe 25 seconds and afterwards the birds are just sitting there like nothing happened. Anyway, I look down at my tablet where I'm reading some raunchy Hunger Games Fanfiction and the title of the story I'm reading is called Two Birds. It's about sex between two of the characters with no condoms. LOL. Anyway, I hope that tickled you as much as it tickled me. What do you think? Am I psychic or is this just coincidence or maybe I just need some sex in my life.
#2 Posted on
9/29/2020 2:07:57 AM
by GeorgeK
We are all psychic in one way or another and there is no such thing as coincidence.