Forums - Psychic Ability & Intuition - "Psi-kids" training starting soon | PsychicPower.com

"Psi-kids" training starting soon

#1 Posted on
6/25/2020 5:29:48 PM
by CrystalHopeReed
Most of us here are already open to our psychic abilities, but often it requires a little help to get there. I've been involved with the remote viewing community for a few years now because I love the way that EVERYONE who tries RV can get some good hits, and I'm fascinated by how having a "protocol" effectively allows SO MANY people to overcome their resistance to the idea of being "psychic." An RV org that I belong to (free to sign up) is Applied Precognition Project (appliedprecog.com). They do monthly free webinar trainings and some events and webinars for which you need to pay to participate. Right now they have a pay-to-play web training coming up (starting 6/29/2020) called "Psi-Kids," where parents and kids (as young as 5 years old) learn remote viewing together. I think that sounds awesome. You would find out more at psi-kids.com. Like I said, most of us don't need this kind of thing because we've already embraced our true nature, but I just wanted to share the info about this webinar in case you have family or friends who need a push through the veil! Have a great day, everyone.

No Replies yet.