Forums - Psychic Ability & Intuition - I need answers. What happened here?? | PsychicPower.com

I need answers. What happened here??

#1 Posted on
9/27/2020 5:23:54 PM
by RubinaRamsey
I found your forum today, during a frantic Google search into what i just experienced. I need help. I need more answers and I can't find them. I've researched what i can but i need more straight forward help. Today i experienced a very heartbreaking sadness. I won't detail but a news title came across my YouTube feed randomly. ( I avoid news and sadness of any sort especially during this time because i already have anxiety). I didn't even finish reading the entire headline and I was overcome with such emotion. I felt so many emotions I vocally cried out. So much suffering. I knew what happened. I cried. She had passed.(This is going to sound so dumb but I don't know where else to go.) I knew she had passed nut I saw in my minds eye she was stuck. I felt that they were still suffering and couldn't go anywhere. She was somewhere it was dark. She wasn't sad, just sitting there. She had no one.*crying again so hard to type and remember* I did something I don't know if its possible to do. I felt that 'they' were holding her there. I did said the first thing that came to mind and I don't know if its possible to do but I made a choice and begged them to let her go in trade for a piece of my inner self. When I go. I had to beg a few times. I was shaking. I then felt ease and release. I'm not sure if she came to me but i felt something and I told her i love her. That i would be the mother she never had, for my own daughter and love them. I still feel pain thinking about what happened to her but when I think of her face I dont. Am I crazy?? I don't know if I made this all up or what. Did i just think I felt all that because I needed to make myself feel better because of humans being terrible? I don't know if anyone would answer this post or where I can even look for answers. I've reached a pivotal point. I've had similar visits but nothing like this. This emotional and this random. Maybe writing this will help me have the courage to look for answers elsewhere but I felt good about writing here. What else can I do Thanks.
#2 Posted on
9/29/2020 2:04:57 AM
by GeorgeK
I don't know how anyone can sincerely answer your post. There appears to be a lot of uncertainty on your side on whether all this is true? Based on how little there is; you seem very distraught on what small amount is available. I am not sure what this is really all about but you have to put aside uncontrolled imagination and keep a balance. It really depends on how psychic you are? As a psychic I am confident in my ability but then again that is me.