Forums - Psychic Ability & Intuition - Intense telepathic "ability" causing serious problems. | PsychicPower.com

Intense telepathic "ability" causing serious problems.

#1 Posted on
11/11/2020 5:09:10 PM
by Piscesofthetwistedabyss
About a year ago i was not sensitive at all, a total skeptic of all things unquantifiable. I was athiest, and rather dogmatic towards any believer of any kind. I was also quite morally corrupt. Enter a girl who i will refer to as kiera. Kiera was immediately suspicious to me as my family is not known for boarding strangers. She was fleeing abuse, and somehow convinced my otherwise discerning and intelligent sister to let her move in, wothout consulting anyone else in the house, myself or my father. She quite literally appeared one day in my home. She was a mother of an infant, and I decided i didnt want to be dad, but her beauty entranced me. I did as i always do and avoided her. This was to no avail as soon i found she could quite easily read my thoughts. When i noticed this normal communication all but ceased as this phantastical "relationship" carried on. We spent many hours talking a of many things, however this bevame quite the mebtal strain as she would not let me sleep, would pressure me to order food for her at all hours, etc. While she was quite beautiful, in retrospect I am quite suspicious of my attraction towards her, as apart from her telepathy she had very little to offer other than her beauty, and carried a great many burdens. Eventually she wormed her way into my mind and found many wicked sins, i had myself even forgotten about. Strange apparitions and voices would follow me after she would depart from my life, and cease when she would return. The line between truth and fiction was severely blurred. I came here before asking for help as i found that every single thought passing through my mind. Seemed to be broadcast to all around me, quite mortifying. I was contacted in a dream by a woman, I am very thankful as she showed me a different way to resonate and prevent this from occurring. Something about 6 silver sops? A silver sop sword forged of these six sops? A man was there to with his own sword. Unfortunately as immediately as i awoke and began to adjust my resonance she was able to distract me from these exercises and i am now unable to remember how it is done. Eventually i became numb to the guilt and shame of my sins being known by all, i learned the name of the demon influencing my heart, and wrote letters to the creator with a contrite heart that nobody read and i eventually destroyed. He showed me great mercy and gave to me strength to resist demons. Now i go about casting them out wherever they be found, with great success. However kiera is gone and will likely never return. My telepathy persists. I have had very little in the way of restful sleep going on a year now, as my mind, if it is indeed my mind, seems to run some sort of gibberish as i try to fall asleep, keeping everyone around and myself from getting any rest. I have tried multiple times to take my own life and have failed, by reason of cowardice. Each night i find myself sharing dreamspace with my sister, my neighbors, or anyone unfortunate enough to be sleeping near me. In these dreams i am sometimes unable to discern who it is in my dreams, and whilst i can easily manipulate the dreamworld to my whim, being able to take hold of the wind and fly, or levitate and move about, i cannot unfortunately resist strange temptations. As time has gone on i find myself distrusting any being appearing in my dreams, as they may be some sinful seductress. Many times i have awoken feeling angry and guilty that i feel i have been sinful, even in my sleep. Any use of any drug affects my reality immensely. My sister has turned wicked and lustful in my eyes, if i spend to much time around her she tries to engage in a very peculiar and altogether VERY sexual sharing of mind space, that leads me to beat my head against the wall until I am dissoriented, and cut my arms and chest with a knife. I have no defence against this. I also have a grudge against the now gone kiera, and often feel quite determined to do great evil against her including murderous intent. One day i will curse God and embrace Satan, the next i will repent of such foolishness and be pious again, the next day i will shout blasphemes and curses, again the next i will worship and pray to God. This rollercoaster seems to have no end. I worry of studying more demonology as complete secrecy is a prerequisite, and with all hearing my thoughts, it seems unwise to gather such knowledge at this time. Some nights I am exhausted and when I lay down i try to clear my mind of all things and rest. The EVERpresent ringing in my ears will start to undulate and change, growing louder, then quiter, and I am fed many distracting thoughts from an unkown source, as if to prevent me from returning to any kind of normalcy. If i persist in ignoring these voices, i will hear kiera again whispering to me from great distance, length unkown explaing that my behavior led her to do this to me, it is well deserved, and she will not yet let me be. The spirits ive accumulated often suggest violent revenge, a level of brutality ive not seen even from south american drug gangs. I write today in hopes that i may recieve even the slightest prayer any could spare. I no longer value my own life, but lack the discipline to cut deep enough to bleed out. I can hardly work. Many of my job skills are completely canceled out, as this strange phenomenon seems to work even over the phone, if you were talking to someone on the phone in the other room, i could intrude and speak with that person, no matter the distance ( at least 500+ miles has worked as if they were standing in the room). Im curious to try any suggestions, i find no time or space to meditate, as quieting my mind seems to not at all diminish my presence in the minds of those around me, and even seems to incur their wrath for seemingly attempting to eavesdrop. My poor neighbors know more about me than i ever wanted anyone to ever know. I think im even becoming a bit of an urban legend, as many people began to recognize me now, whom i have never met. If there were any wilderness left near me i would gladly retreat into the life of a hermit. So my fellow psychics, if that be what i am and not some drug addled fool, delirious and incompetent, what say ye of this tale?

No Replies yet.