Forums - Psychic Ability & Intuition - This might be too late but I thought people should know | PsychicPower.com

This might be too late but I thought people should know

#1 Posted on
1/1/2022 3:57:31 AM
by NaughtNought
I often have dreams about my own future. It's been this way for me since I started to have anxiety attacks at the age of five. But a dream I had around a year ago is gradually becoming possible and it scares me, especially since it was extremely vivid and I have no way to tell if it was a vision or just a dream. In this dream, I woke up to the sound of sirens, got up from a mattress placed on a steel bedframe, in what I would guess is an apartment I don't yet recognize. I picked up my cat who looked a little older, and ran to a bathroom to my right, quickly opened the shower curtain and hopped inside hoping for the best. I heard a loud boom and it maybe took a second at most for the sirens to stop blaring. I heard a wave of something coming closer at a ridiculous speed, and all I could think was "This is it...this is it." as I saw nothing but white and then woke up for real. About a month ago I had a dream I was living a different life as a child. I was talking to who I believe was a therapist or counselor and I had mentioned that in my last life I died at the age of twenty. I am turning twenty in four months. Before anyone jumps to conclusions, including me, it seems very strange that the US would go into a nuclear war now of all times. I can only pray that this was a normal dream.
#2 Posted on
1/1/2022 4:00:46 AM
by NaughtNought
I beg that if anyone else here has had similar dreams lately I need to know. If I could tell my dream apart from a vision this time I would not be so panicked.