Forums - Famous Psychics & Mediums - Famous international Rosemary Price Clairvoyant and Psychic | PsychicPower.com

Famous international Rosemary Price Clairvoyant and Psychic

#1 Posted on
8/24/2022 7:26:59 AM
by wiserlady
Greetings. Joy love health and peace. A well known lady called Rosemary Price gave me my most accurate reading, using tarot cards but she is psychic and clairvoyant person too, she also use crystal ball with me. We speak on phone. My own experience of sittings is just this one but it blew my socks off as was so good. My sister has spoken to many of these peoples, also my mother and other family and friends and say that the ones they speak to and write to not at all worth going to again. What I like a lot about this lady is she ask no questions. It done on phone with me (I could email but prefer telephone) and she do all the talking, knowing only my first name. I work full time and not live near her so this good. She tell me much about a man I love and like a lot and been seeing in secret - nobody I know knew this yet she pick it up and she point out to me truthfully that I will never be able to be happy with woman and it will upset my family much but it must be this way for me to be true to me. She see me and describe me and what he look like and very truthful. She tell me much. I not told anyone any of these things and not use social media so how she know if not good psychic and tarot reader? She help me a lot. I not go to others now and stick to her. My sister she has spoken to dozens and dozens and not come across one she pleased with.

No Replies yet.