Forums - Psychic Readings - Web Clairvoyant Rosemary Price, Tarot and Psychic Medium | PsychicPower.com

Web Clairvoyant Rosemary Price, Tarot and Psychic Medium

#1 Posted on
8/24/2022 7:30:09 AM
by wiserlady
I work in a bank and it takes a lot to convince me of something. My sister paid for me to have a psychic reading with famous clairvoyant Rosemary Price psychic for birthday gift, I just turned thirty and was delighted to be looking forward to a healthy and peaceful life but wondered what else the future had in store for me. My sister said Rosemary would know but I said she was wrong and that only I or fate itself could know, but as she paid for reading I went ahead in a bemused fashion with expectation of nothing good. The sitting was done on the telephone. Rosemary Price psychic had never spoken to me before and knew nothing about me other than first name. Now let me add please that my sister and I are very close but what came up surprised even her and she wanted very much to disbelieve it. Sister has had mediums speak to her and not been impressed ever. She thought this bit of nonsense as a gift for entertaining me. My experience of speaking to clairvoyant and psychic person was nil and only knew what family, more my sister told me. I found it all of no interest at all till I had bit decision to make regarding my father, mother and problems with them, where they not know about my intentions in life and would not approve and maybe disown me too. The psychic lady introduced herself but she soon told me she could see me and described me. Her description of what I looked like being perfect. She then told me that she could see me standing there holding samples of wallpaper and described one of these samples, it was pink roses on a pale pink background, with small white flowers. This is the wallpaper I had decided to decorate my lounge in soon. Then in a most serious fashion she told me that she knows that I am gay and that I will never get married - not to a female in an orthodox wedding - and will never have children. That I must not be fearful or worried of this but to embrace it as I will still be happy if I just accept it.

No Replies yet.