Forums - Famous Psychics & Mediums - Worldwide Rosemary Price for Clairvoyance, leading Psychic | PsychicPower.com

Worldwide Rosemary Price for Clairvoyance, leading Psychic

#1 Posted on
8/24/2022 2:46:41 PM
by wiserlady
The lady I consult she well recognised psychic (and tarot person) Rosemary Price (I in India she in UK).a leading psychic. I think what makes this happen is she been doing this for more than forty years full time, she properly tested by experts and proved she accurate and real, years ago, been on television, radio, newspapers, magazines etc. and she got newspapers and magazines to test her, they were all giving her the thumbs up. Remember that it is not legally compulsory to take tests, she volunteered for all this, there are lots who refuse to take these tests or take them and fail them but carry on -this disgusting and show a total lack of respect and care for clients…... Many others are out there, some may be good, but I stick to her because of these things and how she never let me down and helped me a lot. I prefer consult woman. Because I in India I consult her by phone and email, and it a lot better than go to local peoples who not good. She popular and busy with clients, many cannot get clients, even when offering it free. I see some on Quora saying hi, I do free reading for you, but no proof they are any good and lots of proof they are not - as desperate for attention and not busy with clients. It work out a lot cheaper, quicker and less worry if you go to good one straight away. I found Rosemary when struggling with big family issue and it saved me from a year or more of worry and heartache. I know she has clients who go see her from hundreds of miles. Please also my dear, beware of those who say they qualified and real deal based on having certificate. I spoke to young woman on Quora a year ago who told me this. She tell me she watch a video on you tube and in return for hundreds of dollars she get this certificate that say she passed exam and proven and trusted experienced psychic. She only 18 and she not taken any tests or been checked for being any good at it. Every single person who pay get certificate no matter how awful they are. She told me she only did it because promised her that she would earn at least $600 per day doing readings for peoples. $600 a day to anyone who pay for certificate who 18 with no experience?? She try to get me to pay her a lot of money for it and I said no, and she got angry. Money her only motivation and she living in dream world.

No Replies yet.