Forums - Dream Symbols & Interpretation - Dreaming again | PsychicPower.com

Dreaming again

#1 Posted on
4/13/2010 10:22:03 PM
by SaraGeuther
Hello all I need to ask a question again about a Dream. I had a dream last night that I was looking in a mirror and could feel my friend who passed away in Jan and I started yelling at him means things and then it was like I could see him in the mirror but not when I turned around and then he wrapped his arms around me and I fell to the ground with my hand in my face and his around my arms and I looked in the mirror and he smiles a half cocked smile at me and then I woke up. can someone tell me what that means??
#2 Posted on
4/16/2010 5:50:57 AM
by Bonnie
Sara - You mentioned that this friend had passed on. The mean tings that you were saying to him was more than likely your anger at his passing. This is a normal reaction. :) That he had his arms around you ... think of angels wings. He was surrounding you with his protective, loving energy from beyond. The half-cocked smile was telling you that he is fine, moving on with his learning. To not worry about him. I found it interesting the manner inw hich he appeared to you. He was being "mirrored", as opposed to appearing to you in person. Water and literal mirrors are wonderful venues for a happening like this. He meant to bring you peace over his passing, and to let you know that he is there for you. :) Blessings, Bonnie