Forums - Paranormal Experiences - i saw a ghost and shadow people | PsychicPower.com

i saw a ghost and shadow people

#1 Posted on
4/3/2012 1:30:27 PM
by prettyviolet
Something strange has happen to me.it all begin when i was 14 now im 22.i use to see a ghost.when i woke up in the middle of the night i could see him.he always sat on a chair beside the fridge. he had blond hair with an orange shirt with the number 22 or 23 on the back, and beige coloured pants. he never bothered me. i would see him about 3 or 4 times a week always at night.there are other things i saw too.i use to see shadow people.when i looked out the window i could see them.they were three men wearing black clothes.always standing up watching me.i saw those things for a year and a half . after i moved i never saw the shadow people or the ghost but the strange thing is the day before i moved out. the ghost came and sat on the bed beside me when i was sleeping. he kissed me and then i looked at him i was scared and then he dissapeared.its been 7 years since this and still think about it everyday.i wish there was an answer to this.its strange but i miss seeing the ghost. i wish he would come back.
#2 Posted on
5/1/2013 3:13:35 PM
by boy
swag
#3 Posted on
3/4/2016 3:12:09 AM
by Archmagus22
As far as the ghost, if u or sum1 u know has the skill, u may be able to summon him to you. as far as the shadow pplz, sumthin tht creepy... moving was a good call, since they ain't bother u since. Another thing about the swag ghost, wonder if perhaps they were a distant admirer since back in the day who was too shy to confess his feelings to you or even approach u but could now though?